Chapter 58

58: Increased Difficulty

"Ah!" The Rookie almost had to crawl out of the set, his face was as pale as a salted fish. "It feels as if...as if my soul has left my body..."

"Quick...quickly give me a sip, I can't take it anymore..." The Female Lead who had also turned into a salted fish crawled out of the set, her assistant frantically brought a bottle of red bull to her mouth. She put the straw in her mouth and took a huge swig.

The Director roared from within the set, "Next scene! Where did everyone go?"

"Coming!" The two o them ran back in with tears in their eyes, they had the same thoughts in their mind.

Hell.

I'm not doing this again.

I'm not doing this even if I get paid.

I will never work with this director and those two ever again.

Only the two of them were getting NGs, the other two never had a single one. The only times when the other two were given NG was when the Director was looking for a better angle for the shot.

"She could have just relied on her looks, why is she trying so hard to act?" The Female Lead bit down on the straw, gnashing her teeth in anger at Ning Ning who was not far from her, it was as if she had forgotten that she had once mocked Ning Ning for being a vase.

"It's just a web drama, we're not aiming for the Oscars, why are you trying so hard? You even dragged everyone else down with you." The Rookie looked at Chen Shuang He tearfully, he bumped the shoulders of the female lead. "Let me have a sip of that red bull."

Although it seemed like three years had passed to most of the crew.

In reality, it had only been three months...

If one would describe the performance of Chen Shuang He as meeting expectations, then Ning Ning's performance was absolutely blowing everyone's expectations out of the water. The increased difficulty of the script did not faze her at all. The overbearing Chen Shuang He did not make life difficult for her. As the others turned into salted fish one by one, she was still swimming with ease.

It was Ning Ning's last scene for the day.

It was also a scene involving both her and Chen Shuang He.

It was about—the final night!

The Little Emperor could not control this large empire, thus his beautiful aunt put her charm to good use, seizing the support of an unparalleled valiant general and a civil official with unrivalled resourceness.

She named them the "Twin Walls of the Empire". She had originally hoped that they would work together to help her and the Little Emperor, she did not expect one of them to betray her.

General Ju Que, he actually intended to control the country using the Emperor...

Princess Qing Luan had to choose between him and the Empire, between him and the Little Emperor who had started to act on his own initiatives!

"!"

A red candle was burning bright, illuminating the canopy within the princess' chamber.

A person slowly sat up under the canopy, Ning Ning who was only wearing underwear looked coldly at the man who was lying on the bed.

She retrieved the dagger she had prepared beforehand from underneath the bed, silently pulling the dagger out of its sheath.

There were no lines, she could only act with her eyes.