Chapter 115

115: Thousand Miles Away from Her

The sound of footsteps could be heard outside, Crew-Cut Man frantically let go and maintained a distance from Ning Ning.

"Has the tub been filled?" Pei Xuan stood at the doorway.

"It has been filled." Ning Ning said to him with an unperturbed expression, as if she was unfamiliar with his lackey whom she had just seduced.

Pei Xuan walked past her as he took off his top. He was not fat even though he was past his middle age, maybe it was because he had led a healthy lifestyle in prison? He even had a few abs.

He tossed his top at the sink before turning around and smiling at Ning Ning. "What's the matter? You want to watch me take a bath?"

Ning Ning retreated out of the bathroom frantically, Crew-Cut Man followed closely behind.

The door to the bathroom was closed from inside. The two of them held their breaths as they listened, the sound of water slowly reverberated from inside.

"Kill him." Ning Ning said in a low voice to Crew-Cut Man.

Crew-Cut Man was frightened by her words, he frantically shook his head. "No, no, no, that won't do, he's my boss..."

"Do you think he will let you off knowing that the two of us have a thing?" Ning Ning laughed coldly.

"He doesn't know." Crew-Cut Man's expression twinkled for a moment.

Ning Ning smiled. She slowly raised her hand and caressed his lips, then held up the finger she used to caress his lips in front of his eyes—it was stained a little red with lipstick.

Crew-Cut Man was appalled. He frantically touched his lips with both his hands...lipstick, it was even a flamboyant bright red.

"...You!" Crew-Cut Man looked at her in shock and anger. "You planned this?"

"Dear, upon seeing this, what do you think he will think of?" Ning Ning dabbed on her red lips and smiled at him in a wretched manner. "He will not do anything to you now as you are of use to him, but what would happen after you are of no use to him any longer? How do you think he will deal with a fellow like you who made him a cuckold?"

Crew-Cut Man fell silent. He clenched his fist and breathed heavily.

"Of course, you don't necessarily have to kill him." Ning Ning relaxed her tone, she didn't really want to kill Pei Xuan, it would be better to send him back to prison. The reason she had mentioned killing him at the beginning was for the bargaining session that was about to follow. She touched her still bruised neck and asked, "I did not wake up even after you had strangled me, how did you do it?"

"...I have an anesthetic shot with me." Crew-Cut Man answered.

Ning Ning looked towards the bathroom. "Then what are you waiting for?"

Crew-Cut Man was in two minds, he was visibly struggling. One would not be able to tell that he was so timid. He was clearly taller and stronger than Pei Xuan, but right now he looked like a little deer that was being forced to kill a leopard, the little deer was terrified.

She couldn't give him time to think. The more a person thought, the more timid they became.

"Dear, don't you want me?" Ning Ning placed a hand on his chest, her fingers moving downwards as her vision moving upwards, her voice was coquettish and bewitching, "Don't you want to live in a luxurious house, drive a luxurious car and be a rich man? Pei Xuan can give you nothing but those. Whatever he can give you, I can give you, what he can't give you..."