Episode X: Cigarette-Flavored

episode 10: Cigarette-Flavored

episode rating: TV-14

episode run time: 26 min

previously, on Heart Beating For You... New things await Jinsoul and Jungeun when they leave the group, whether that be the city of zombies or the developments in their relationship. Given time alone, Jinsoul and Jungeun discover new sides of each other and Jungeun learns to accept how she feels. But they are not alone in the remains of what used to be Seoul.

episode synopsis: With a new group, Jungeun and Jinsoul begin the travel towards salvation. Things aren't as simple when nothing is on their side and tensions run high.

[¬º-°]¬[¬º-°]¬[¬º-°]¬[¬º-°]¬[¬º-°]¬[¬º-°]¬[¬º-°]¬[¬º-°]¬[¬º-°]¬

Jinsoul did not appreciate Jungeun telling her the news of other survivors in the area by bringing them into their stolen apartment.

Granted, Jinsoul could never actually be mad at Jungeun, but it did kind of piss her off. Jinsoul awoke to seven strange women, strange and scary-looking women, in her living room. Jungeun was the first thing she saw, and the first one to speak.

"Jinsoul, please don't freak out,"

"What the-" Jinsoul's head whipped around as she realized she was surrounded. "What the fuck?!"

"Your girlfriend is very jumpy," Said a deeper voice, and Jinsoul looked up to see a woman with the most alluring eyes Jinsoul might have ever seen.

"Who even are you?" Jinsoul grumbled as she sat up. Jungeun held onto her arm to stop her from getting up.

"Jungeun here and I ran into each other in the grocery store, it looks like you two got a pretty nice set up here," A brown-haired woman was sitting in one of the chairs, looking around the room with mild curiosity.

"Jung," Jinsoul said quietly. "Why are they here?"

"Because we want to get home," The tallest among them answered. "And there's a huge horde of infected coming through here. You let us stay with you, and we can take you with us to safety,"

Jinsoul blinked, then looked at Jungeun. The younger girl seemed hopeful and gave Jinsoul a small nod when they made eye contact.

"I want to see my mom again," Jungeun told Jinsoul with a squeeze of her arm, coming just a bit closer. "And we can't do it ourselves,"

Jinsoul wanted that for her too. She had been trying not to think about her own parents and whether or not they were alright, she just kept hoping that they lived far enough away to escape the infected. The idea of getting out of here, getting Jungeun to safety, made Jinsoul feel just a little braver.

"Okay," She agreed. "But I need to know who the hell you people even are before I put her or myself in danger,"

The tallest dipped her head in understanding. "I'm Minji," She told Jinsoul, and Jinsoul noted the blonde hair that made her stand out. "That's Yubin," A shorter brown-haired woman waved. "And this is Yoohyeon,"

"Hi," Yoohyeon gave them both a charming smile.

"I'm Siyeon," Said the woman who'd spoken first. She was sitting on the couch opposite Jinsoul and Jungeun, her posture relaxed and confident. "This is my sister, Gahyeon,"

The girl next to her who was definitely the least scary of the group, gave Jinsoul a shy wave.

"I'm Handong," The woman sitting in the chair exchanged a look with Jungeun. "I'm the one who ran into your girlfriend,"