[87] pay it with your eyes and teeth.

Start from the beginning

"I understand. Mista, you're okay?"

"Yes, actually. I'm fine."

You put your left arm around Mista's shoulder. Rubbing his back to soothe the symptoms he's having. "We'll be fine, Giorno."

Giorno fell silent for a while. "I just want to make sure if everything's okay. Do we want to see him?"

Mista grew annoyed by this. "We're! It's fine."

"Mista said so," you said, turning your face to Giorno. "I don't know about you two but I'm glad I don't have to see him..."

Mista looked away and Giorno bit his lips when you brush the blindfolds covering your eyes.

The weather in Italy has been pretty annoying for him. The skies are dark, drizzling cold waters piercing his lungs, gloom and eerie. As if he's not been feeling stressed enough. The earth seems to hate him these days. 

Fugo ruffled his hair out of frustration. He's holding onto the sink and looks into the cracked mirror. The image of his reflection was distorted. Oily disheveled hair, dark eye bags, bloody picked lips, everything is messed up. With that mirror, he looked like a monster.

He cursed loudly at top of his lungs. It came out hoarse, raw. People next door most definitely could hear him. A cheap and dirty motel room befitting for him.

"Have you gone mad already? Pathetic." Sheila E leaning by the open door. Arm on her hip, she's looking at him with disinterest. 

"What do you want now?" Fugo wouldn't waste his time on how she could get in. The girl has been following him for days.

"Boss is giving you a chance to return. This is the only chance you can get even if you sacrifice your blood to the ocean."

Fugo laughed, "Giorno, is it?"

Sheila E's eyes twitched.

"How nice of them," he sarcastically added. "They need me but refuse to say it with their mouth."

"Shut your mouth, traitor."

Fugo clicked his tongue.

"You're in no position to say anything. Hell, even if I told you to look at the mirror again you don't have enough comprehension to understand. Just a push and you would've gone insane for real," she continued, starting walking toward Fugo and pushing him into the bathtub. "Do you want me and my Voodo Dolls to reveal your deepest thought? In that hell of your heart? I warn you to not play around with me, Pannacotta Fugo."

Fugo grimaced in pain as sharp pain spreads on his back. He grits his teeth, glaring without much intimidation while Sheila E is looking down at him. 

Sheila E turns on the shower. "Make yourself presentable. I'll come to pick you up in fifteen minutes."

"Shit." Fugo watched Sheila E disappears behind the closed door. 

The water is disturbingly cold on his skin. It seeps into his skin, burning him inside and out. It stings his lips, the cuts on his body. Fugo stands up, eventually, and starts taking off all his clothes.

Fugo didn't expect any of them to look for him if he could say. He knows better what he did back then could've resulted in many scenarios going on inside his head. Death should be better than this. If only Sheila E hasn't caught him, then, probably, he doesn't have the sudden thought to even see a glimpse of them.

One thing is for sure, Giorno is alive. The rest is a mystery inside a pandora's box. Fugo contemplated if he wants to know. Is he really care about them at all or is he actually just looking for a ghost from the past? One who used to hold him in time like this?