I am happy - lhs

He looked older than his age . His face doesn't have the glow that it used to have . He even have those dark bags under his eyes .

Minutes later , his hair was done . He likes the style and could tell that he would look good in any outfit that he would wear . He gave the staff a tip after he shaved his outgrown facial hair .

Now , looking at his appearance , Jay must say , he came back .

Days after , he started to apply in different companies and was now waiting for the results . He knows he'll be qualified in one of them . He's that confident .

He was now strolling around downtown , looking for some outfits to buy when he spotted someone across the road .

" Heeseung .. " he whispered .

He was contemplating if he would approach him or just let him be . It's obvious that he's waiting for someone since he's glancing on the streets while looking at his phone from time to time .

He just observes him . Heeseung looks so handsome , he always does .

Jay looked at Heeseung smiling at someone .. he followed where the older looks .

It's him ! Jungwon .

Jay felt excited when he saw the younger walking towards Heeseung . He seems so happy to see him that Jay got confused . He thought they're not in good terms because of what happened .

He erased those thoughts and decided to cross the road to finally meet him . He's longing for Jungwon for a long time but now he's there .. really near to him .

" Babe !" He called .. Jungwon turned his head to where the voice came because it's so familiar . Even Heeseung looked at Jay who's crossing the road .

But then , a fast moving car was approaching . It honked for Jay to be aware but the Jay seems to unhear . He just continued walking to the other side of the road with a big smile on his face . He's happy to see Jungwon once again .

" Jay ! " Heeseung shouted and ran towards Jay ..

Jungwon just stood there froze . Still processing what's happening . He looks at Heeseung and Jay on the middle on the road . Both of them are on the ground laying down .

Heeseung pulled Jay that caused them both to fall on the ground .

" Oh my god ! " He runs to them . Finally realizing everything .

Good thing the car stopped a meter from them .

" Are you okay ? " Jungwon helped Jay to sit .. Jay just nods , he can't speak . He was shocked .

He looked on the side where Heeseung was laying down . He's not moving .

" Hee .. " Jay released himself from Jungwon's arms and skipped his way to Heeseung . His legs are hurt from the sudden fall from earlier .

Jungwon followed him , he was nervous of what might happened to Heeseung .

The driver of the car went out to check on them.

Jay looked at Heeseung who's head is bleeding .  The car's driver was calling for help on his phone .

" Hyung , oh my gosh . His head is bleeding !" Jungwon panicked as he went closer to Heeseung .

Heeseung's head hit the gutter that caused it to bleed . He was unconscious .

Jungwon was tearing up alongside with Jay . They can't believe that it happened to him. Good thing the ambulance came . Heeseung was then brought to the hospital .