Right now, he's my priority - pjs

It's been weeks that Jungwon and Jay officially dated but the younger wasn't comfortable of their set up. They're always meeting in private as lovers and had to deny what's their status when they're at work. It's hard for Jungwon actually as he also wants to tell the whole world that Jay Park is his and only his.

" Babe, I miss you" Jungwon whispered to Jay. They're sitting at the couch with their team manager and Sunghoon.

Jay instantly looked at him and frowned. It's not that he doesn't want Jungwon to act like that, it's just that he doesn't want the others to know about them. And Jungwon right now is acting clingy towards him . He even snakes his arms at Jay's arms.

" Please not here " He mouthed at him and he can see how disappointed Jungwon looks. He harshly took away his hands that's clinging Jay's arms and scooted away from him .

Jay just apologetically glanced at him but Jungwon is now looking away with a pout.

" Bro, why did you make him upset?" Sunghoon asked him, whispering.

It surprised Jay because he didn't know that Sunghoon is observing them.

" What?"

" Bro, you don't have to hide your secret to me. I already knew" Sunghoon said when he saw their manager left.

Jay's eyes widened a bit and froze. He didn't expect Sunghoon would catch up this quick.

" Hello, earth to Jay? " Sunghoon waved his hand in front of Jay.

" Bro.. " Jay just said and looked back at Jungwon who's still sulking . He knows that Jungwon can hear them.

" Eyy .. I'm your bestfriend, remember? So don't worry , your secrets are safe with me ." He said and winked at him . Jay instantly release a heavy breathe.

" Thanks hoon . I know I can count on you "

" Okay but what about Hee-ascjdkdlksnsl" he cover his mouth when he's about to say his boyfriend's name because Jungwon might hear him.

" Okay okay . As promised, your secrets are safe with me in both sides " Sunghoon said as he understood what Jay meant when he stopped him talking.

"Thanks." Jay said but he squinted his eyes, eyeing him as if he's telling to shut his mouth .

" Yeah , now go and talk to him " his mouth pouts, pointing at Jungwon who's turning his back at them .

Sunghoon soon left the room to give them space. Good thing it's break time and some employees were out to have lunch.

" Babe , I'm sorry for ignoring you. I miss you too" he tried to hold his hand but he took it away .

" No , just leave me alone." Jungwon demanded but also not wanting him to leave.

Jay hugged him by his waist and rested his head at his shoulder.

" I'm sorry " His deep voice send shivers to the younger and he couldn't help but to melt by it. He's playing hard to get but he couldn't resist Jay when he's like this.

" Okay , I forgave you. " He finally said and Jay hugged him even more .

" Gosh, you're breaking my bones" Jungwon complained though he loves how warm Jay's hug is.

" Let's date later hmmm?" Jay said that made Jungwon to change his position and looked at him.

" Really ? I'm excited !"

" Yeah , you can choose where to go "

" Oh , just at my place . So we can cuddle. I really miss you" Jungwon said that made the older smile. He also likes the idea.

" Alright that's a good idea. I'll cook for you then"

Jungwon hums as he rested his head on Jay's chest . He loves it everytime he feels the older's warmth.

Jay suddenly stole a kiss from his lips when he knows that no one is looking at them .

" Hey ! Why did you do that?"

" Because I want to. And besides , that's mine right ?" Jay said and winked at him. Jungwon just blushed at what he said.

" We can just do it later . Don't let us get caught in here." He said , not wanting others to see them

" Okay, okay .. let's go now . It's time to work "

Jungwon didn't even complain as Jay dragged him to the showcase room. They just saw Sunghoon with a smirk on his face but they just ignored him and laughed in unison .