why are you here ?- sjy

Heeseung traveled for almost 10 hours going to Australia . Along the plane ride , half of it is him cursing himself because why is he traveling all of a sudden and half of it is sleeping .

He entrusted his flower shop to his new employee who actually his close relative and went on a trip after two days that Jake's mom visited him.

Now , he's still on the plane and the aircraft was ready to land in a minute . He just can't believe why he instantly decided to follow Jake.

When he went out of the airport , he felt his phone vibrating . He got a call from Jake's mom . He stopped from pulling his luggage and answered the call .

" Hello. Where are you now ?" She asked from the other line . By the tone of her voice , she's excited .

" I just arrived ma'am and I'm outside the airport . I already got your address so I'll commute on my own . "

" Oh no , no . My driver was on his way there . He'll be there maybe in a minute or two . Just wait for him , okay ? Just stay where you are . " She announced then ended the call . Heeseung doesn't have any choice but to wait for it . It's already on it's way so why would he decline ? It's convenient for him anyways .

He's still on his phone when someone called him .

" Seung ?! " By the voice and how he called him , he knows it's Jake . He instantly diverted his attention to him .

" Jake ?" He also called out and wear the largest smile he could ever show . He's that happy , don't judge him .

" Oh my god why are you here ? My mom told me to pick someone with a pink hoodie . I want to believe it's you since you're the only one wh-" Heeseung engulfed him into a tight hug that made him stop talking . Jake stiffened his body because of the sudden contact but came into his senses instantly and hugged the older back . Maybe Heeseung just missed him , he thought .

" I missed you dummy ! " Heeseung said , still hugging the shorter tight . Jake loves it but it's a bit suffocating so he tapped Heeseung's back to release him .

" Oh , sorry ! "

" Hey! Why did you left all of a sudden without telling me? I thought we're friends ? You left me hanging . Don't you missed me ?"

" I missed you , okay ? And about me leaving , well just talk about it later . Let's go " Jake said then grabbed his luggage .

Jake opened the front seat for Heeseung but as he entered , he saw a girl , maybe same age as Jake . He frowned . Is this the girl who he's betrothed with ? He feels his heart dropped at the thought . So he remained silent.

Jake was confused by his sudden change of mood but then he remembered Sophia was with them .

The girl at the back is just playing with her phone , not bothered of what's happening .

" Oh ! Umm , Sophia , this is Heeseung . Seung , this is Sophia " he spoke but the girl just glanced a bit at Heeseung and nodded then give her attention to her phone once again .

Heeseung who was looking at her by his shoulder raised his left eyebrow .

I don't like this girl , he thought .

Jake noticed it and throw an empty water bottle at her . She immediately looked at Jake with meeting eyebrows .

" What ?" She's pissed .

" I politely talked to you and introduced Seung to you but you just ignored it "

" I looked at him and nodded . What would I supposed to do ? That's how I greet people , you fucker "

Jake was so pissed of her . She's always like that and he can't stand her any longer .

" It's okay Jake . I think she's having a bad day . Let's just go " Heeseung stopped him when he's about to throw another item on her .

Is this what they are ? Their marriage will not work if they're like this . Ahh ! They will not get married as long as I'm here . Not on my watch. Jake should marry someone else , and not this girl . She's a brat . He should marry me instead . These thoughts were in Heeseung's mind and he just slapped his forehead for thinking of it all .

" Why did you slapped your forehead , sweetheart ?" Jake asked him and Heeseung looked at him for multiple reasons. First , he didn't realize he was really slapping his forehead . Second , they're with her , why is he calling him with endearment and third , he called him sweetheart ! He never thought that name would give him burst of butterflies . He always hear it from him but ever since they've been apart , he's longing for it . And now , hearing it again makes his heart double it's beats . He's going crazy.

" Uhh . I think I forgot something at home .. l-lets go ?" He said , and it was a lie obviously but Jake nodded and started the car engine . Sophia was minding her own business and don't really care if they're being sweet with each other .

As they were about to arrive , Jake remembered something .

" Wait , is it really you who's I'm going to pick up ?"

Heeseung chuckled . He puts his hand on top of Jake's hand that's holding thame transmission gear .

" Yeah . "

Though Jake was confused , he just shrugged it off and will talk to his mom later when they'll arrive because what's important now is , Heeseung is holding his hand ! He hugged him earlier and now he's holding his hand ? What did he do in his past life to experience things like this ? He just want to be emotional right now .

Jake continued to drive but he can't focus because Heeseung's grip tightened and moved his thumb to caress his hand . Jake can't help but to smile .

" What the fuck Jake you look creepy " Sophia blurted then Heeseung removed his hand from Jake.

" Shut up weirdo . " He just said while he glared at her .

Heeseung just stayed silent . He wants to talk to Jake but he can't . His fiance is at the back and it'll be disrespectful if he'll talk about his plan . Oh well , she'll know about it soon but it'll be a surprise.

They arrived at Jake's house and Heeseung won't deny , it's quite big . How many people lived in that house ? Heeseung thought first .

" Let's go , sweetie . Let's meet mom " Jake carried his luggage then took Heeseung's hand as they entered .

Heeseung felt awkward because Sophia is following them and he bets she could see that they're holding hands because it was so obvious. But why doesn't she react ? She should take Jake's hand instead and not let others to hold it .

Heeseung was in deep thoughts that he can't even adore the antique displays at the lobby of the house and the interior .

" Heeseung ! There you are . I'm glad you came !" Jake's mom came out of nowhere and hugged him then pressed her cheek slightly on him in both sides .

" Mom ! Why is Heeseung here ? I thought it's just someone whom I'll drive . And how did you knew each other ?"

" He's not just someone , son . He'll be your fiance " she announced and everyone in the room was shocked . Even the maids who's gossiping at the side gasp .

" WHAT?!" Both of them said in unison .