I know , he trusts me - pjs

The next day , Jay said sorry to Heeseung and explained why he came home late. Of course he lied. He's not that stupid to just tell him about him and Jungwon.

" We had a dinner meeting, love and I thought our anniversary is today. I'm sorry, I haven't checked the date" he apologized, sincerely.. this is what Heeseung sees in his eyes. But his alibi is just a lie.

Heeseung hugged his waist to seek comfort. He trusts him and believes whatever he says.

" It's okay love, you surprised me today and that's enough. Thank you for this." He stated, referring to the breakfast in bed that Jay prepared. He even decorated the room with fake rose petals and paper hearts that he already ordered online for his supposed to be surprise for him but he had forgotten about it because he's busy thinking about another guy. He woke up early just to do this. To cover up what he did and how hypocrite he is.

'gosh , good thing he buys my alibi. I really know him. He trusts me too much.' Jay just said in his mind as he kissed his boyfriend's forehead

---

Later that day , Heeseung keeps spacing out . Thinking about how their anniversary was ruined because Jay forgets about it. Though Heeseung was sure Jay is telling the truth , he can't help but to be saddened about this. There's something at the back of his mind that he can't even explain. He doesn't want to doubt his boyfriend but he can't help it. It's unusual for him to forget such an important event. He's not like this.

Or maybe there's nothing to worry about. People can be forgetful at times ..

"Hey!" A voice of a male was heard and Heeseung jolted from his seat , finally departing from overthinking. He glanced at the guy in front of him, waving his hand in concern.

" Oh! I'm sorry sir. How can I help you?" He immediately said , and bowed at the costumer.

" Seriously, I think you're the one who needs help. You're spacing out dude. And I keep on calling you for the nth time already. I even rang this thing beside you" He said pointing at the bell beside him.

Heeseung looked at him and bowed in apology.

" Oh. I think I spaced out for quite a while. Sorry."

" It's okay , so can you arrange me a bouquet ? I want a simple one. And please , make it quick. I'll double the pay for it" he said , wanting to get what he wants to buy . He's already late .

Heeseung didn't have to think twice and grabbed his materials. The costumer is rushing him and it's okay with him. He can do it quickly anyways.

" Please put some white carnations please." The costumer said and Heeseung smiled , he also loves the said flower. This guy sure had a good taste in flowers.

Once he finished the bouquet , he immediately presented it to his costumer.

" Here's you bouquet sir. What should I write on the card ?" He asked the male who's sitting at the costumer's lounge . He kept his phone inside his pocket and looked up at Heeseung then smiled.

" Just put I miss you on it " The guy said with a smile not leaving on his lips. Heeseung loves how the end of his lips curves as he smiles . He looks like a puppy.

He then scribbled on the card and inserted on the bouquet.

" Here's the payment for this. And as promised, I doubled it for your effort." The guy say and gave him cash.

" No sir , it's okay . Just pay for the bouquet." Heeseung insisted and the costumer didn't argue anymore. He's already late and he doesn't have time to insist the double payment for the bouquet.

" Alright . Thanks! I'll drop by again soon, cutie " He said then winked at Heeseung. And Heeseung being a polite one , bowed at him as the other went out of the shop.

Heeseung didn't mind the guy calling him a cutie. As he know he's indeed a cutie. And he often times hear his costumers admiring and calling him names like that. It's normal for a guy like him.

The day went by and Heeseung was thankful that many costumers came and diverted his mind from overthinking. What happened last night was something to forget. And he knows Jay wouldn't do it anymore.