you loved my surprise , love ? - lhs

Jay's eyes widened as he saw him . His heart beats doubled , no , it tripled .. from nervousness . He can't speak .

Jungwon just looked at him confused and went near him . He caressed his cheeks to check if he's okay but Jay's reflexes was fast . He avoided him . Jungwon got disappointed by how he acts . He was hurt.

He then looked the other way and saw Heeseung with a guy . He wants to cry but when he saw Heeseung , he felt at ease . But what's with his hyung's smile ? Even his stares are weird .

" Hyung ! I'm with my boyfriend ." He said as he was about to hold Jay's wrist but the older moved it away from him . He just eyed Jay who was now sweating and looking at Heeseung . He looks nervous .

" Yes , who's also MY BOYFRIEND " Heeseung said it loudly but calmed.

" What ? " Jungwon was so confused right now . First , Jay was acting so strange and now , Heeseung is telling him that Jay is also his boyfriend .. what's happening ??

" Jay , why don't you tell him the truth ?" Heeseung sipped on his cola and stared at them as if he's witnessing a drama in front of him .

" Truth ? What is he saying babe ? And why are you here ? Didn't you told me your mom wants you to go home ?"  Jake who's so quite since earlier snorted . He was so thrilled at first but what Jungwon just said was kinda funny . Heeseung eyed him and he instantly changed back to being serious because this is a serious matter.

" Uhh .. my mom .. no . It's not what I meant.. oh god " he stuttered . Jay never felt this nervous before . It feels like he was interrogated in a police station .

" Babe , c'mon .. what is he talking about ?" Jungwon asked Jay but the guy can't answer him " What is this hyung ?" He then questioned Heeseung who was now smirking . It's creepy .

Heeseung walked near Jay and kissed him on his lips that made them all shocked . Good thing , Heeseung told the staffs to just leave them for a moment but he knows that all of them are peeking from the kitchen.

" Love , please tell Jungwonie who am I . Look , he was about to cry . So please speak up " he lovingly said and he's right , Jungwon was tearing up already.

" J-jungwon , I'm sorry.. He .. he's my .. boyfriend " Jay finally spoke and Jungwon felt his heart cracked . Even Jay , he felt a sting in his heart . He doesn't want to see Jungwon at this state . All he want is for Jungwon to be happy , not this. But he can't  say no to Heeseung.

Jungwon can't speak at the moment but the tears are rolling on his cheeks . Heeseung felt pity for him , all of them actually , even Jake . But Heeseung must do this for them to stop . Jay betrayed him once again and this is unacceptable . He already gave him a chance . But he still did it .

" I hate you , Jay . Don't ever go near me! I don't want to see you again !" Even if it hurts , Jungwon must say this . He just ruined a relationship . He doesn't know that he already had a boyfriend . Jay lied to him .

He was about to leave but he paused and gave a glance to his hyung .

" I'm so sorry hyung . I didn't know . I'm sorry " He said before he walked out of the snack bar . He was crying while he runs away . After a minute of realization , Jay wants to follow him but Heeseung beats him to it and went out faster . He followed Jungwon but the guy can't be seen  .

Heeseung just sighed . What have he done ?

Now , Jay was sitting and staring blankly at the floor . He doesn't know what to do . Heeseung just found out about them and might also lose Jungwon . He grabbed his hair . He's so frustrated.

" You loved my surprise , love ?" His boyfriend spoke and Jay was honestly annoyed at him .

" How ? How do you know him?" Right. He had the guts to be angry right now . As if he hasn't done anything wrong . His voice raised that made the older to be more annoyed than he already is.

" So you're angry at me ? Wow . As if you haven't done anything ! How dare you!?"

Jake on the side came behind Heeseung and whispered something to him .

" Hee , we're in public . You already made a scene . Just talk about it privately . You two must go home " He suggested even though he's a bit afraid of Heeseung right now. He can see how angry the older is and he doesn't want to fuel it up more but they must talk this in private because people are now gathering outside the place and gossiping at them.

The oldest of them instantly went out . Jake grabbed their things and followed him like a good puppy.

Jay on the other hand was curling his fist and wanted to punch something . He must release it all right now . So he punched the wall beside him . He was angry , disappointed and humiliated. Why does Heeseung must do this in public?

The staffs instantly went out of the kitchen to stop him but it's already late. He rushed out to follow Heeseung and Jake as if he wants to beat them up.

But he didn't catched them up since the two already hopped into the taxi .

He sighed and get his car. They sure needs to talk about it at home .