it's for him this time - pjs

" hi baby , are you excited ?" Jay asked the kitten-like male beside him . His head is comfortably resting on the older's shoulder.

" Ofcourse ! I knew this team building will be fun . Because you're with me " he said in almost a whisper. Afraid the others would hear.

" Eww , gross . I just wished I overslept so I didn't have to go with you . It sores my eyes seeing the two of you ." Sunghoon complained , looking at them from the seat next to Jay as they're at the back of the bus.

" Just say you're jealous , hoon my bestie~" Jay teased him though Sunghoon just remained in his cold face. He doesn't want to waste his energy and emotions to them. He's already stressed by hearing them being lovey-dovey with each other. It makes him more single .

" You're imagining things , Jay. If I were you , don't mess up with me . " He then leaned near Jay's ear to whisper " for I know your secrets "

Jay felt chills . Not because of the way Sunghoon whispered to him but by what he said. Sure , the bestie must know some of your secrets. And right now he's afraid that he entrusted this to Sunghoon .

Jay went silent after that. He can't tease him more.

" Why are you quiet ? Did you just lost to Sunghoon ?" His boyfriend asked as he looks at him. Still can't believe that he just let Sunghoon win this time.

" I just don't want to argue with him today , won .. instead , I want to enjoy it with you . So don't mind him "

Sunghoon just rolled his eyes after he heard those. He just diverted his attention to the music played on his phone .

---

Half of the day had passed and Heeseung noticed that Jay's wallet was laying on the cold floor at their bedroom. He knew that the younger needs this so he get himself ready to follow Jay . He needs to deliver this to him .

He drove all the way to the place where their team building was held . It took him more than two hours to arrive at the place . And as usual , it's a beach resort.

He scans the place to find the particular person he needs to see . He saw him . But in the most unacceptable way. He's at the hammock , hovering someone and having an intense make out.

---

Jungwon was at the hammock , enjoying the view of the wide sea. It's so calming and so beautiful that he can't help but to admire it.

He was waiting for Jay to follow him . They both decided to just chill out for a moment since they were given the rest of the day to enjoy the beach themselves.

" Babe !" Jay called out. He's wearing a white tank top and a blue beach shorts.

Jungwon turned his head to see the male approaching him with a wide smile. He knows that his smiles is only for him .

" Hey ! You're so stunning as always , my love " he said admiring Jay who's now infront of him . He can't help it . Jay is so beautiful.

The older chuckled. He's now looking at Jungwon and he could see that his eyes sparkles while looking at him . He's sure that this guy infront of him is really in love.

" Eyy .. but you're way more beautiful babe " Jay bites back with a compliment because that's what the younger deserves.

" Don't say nonsense things babe and get in here. You're blocking a beautiful sight. It's such a waste to cover it " he pulled the older while he said those , he didn't wait for him to even reply .

Jay the engulfed Jungwon into a tight hug once he sat on a comfortable position. Jungwon likes the warmth that Jay gives him . It somewhat matches the mood as he watches the sea waves.

" Where's the others ?" Jungwon questioned , still looking at the sea.

" They're probably eating or at the other side of the resort , doing something that I don't know. I haven't seen anyone at the beach "

" So the beach is ours for the meantime "

Jay looked at him . His eyes are alluring and his lips looks inviting . Even his smell is so good the he just wants to get dizzy with it.

" No one's gonna see us right ?" Jay asks , they were blocked by some bamboo fences but not that far from the other cottages .

Jungwon didn't answered , instead he pulled Jay and starts to kiss him.

The kiss became heated and Jay was now hovering him to have more access to the kiss. They both feel euphoric at the moment that they didn't noticed that someone is already watching them .

---

Heeseung on the other hand was shocked. Well , who wouldn't ? His boyfriend is kissing someone that's not him. Is this why he didn't take him ? Because he was already with someone ?

He just stood there , his knees are shaking and weak. He wants to cry . He wants to shout at them because he's so mad right now. But he can't . He became silent .

He don't know what has gotten into him that moment but he just lets them . If Jay wants that , he'll let him . For now.

The wallet that he's holding was dropped few minutes ago and right now , he just wants to leave . He doesn't want to cause a commotion and get Jay in trouble . He still cares for Jay's reputation . He's a noble man in other's eyes . He couldn't get it stained. Even though in his eyes , he's all ruined.

He'll just endure all the pain on his own . He'll accept it. He loves Jay . And he's coming home to him everyday . It's all that matters.