My home - pjs

" Hey love , how are you hmm ?" Jay said once he got inside their shared apartment . He saw Heeseung sitting on the couch and scrolling his phone lazily .

" Oh my god , you're already here !" Heeseung exclaimed . He's happy to see his lover after long and tiring day .

Jay went to him and kissed him on the top of his head that made Heeseung to chuckle a bit .

" I waited for you for dinner ~" he cutely said

And Jay was right . He really waits for him . Jay instantly guided him to the dinning table as he can see the food that are settled on the top of it .

" You cooked this , love ? " Jay asked , even though he knows that Heeseung doesn't cook always . He bets he just ordered it then placed in the plate .

" Of course , I ordered it . I'm not a good cook like you "

He just pinched Heeseung's nose and let him sit on his usual spot . He doesn't mind eating fast foods , as long as he's with Heeseung , everything tastes better .

" So how's your dinner with your new workmate ? I'm sure you're already full " he pouted

" I purposely ate a little so that I can eat with you . Let's eat now , shall we ? " Jay said and smiled at him . He watched as Heeseung munched on his chicken . He felt full by just watching him .

And as he said , he eat with him until they finished all the food that his boyfriend ordered . Heeseung was all smiley now as he stood up to wash the dishes .

" Love , I'll wait you on the couch " Jay said when he stood up and blew a kiss to him . Heeseung giggled and continued what he's doing .

Minutes after , Heeseung came and sat beside him . Jay already turned on the tv and was searching for a good show to watch . But he ended up watching a boring drama .

" Love , are you tired ? Should I massage you ?" Heeseung asked and was about to moved but Jay stopped him .

" No , I just want a tight hug "

Heeseung smiled and leaned closer to Jay to give him a big hug .

" You've worked hard today , my love . I'm proud of you " Heeseung commented and pat his back softly .

" No , it is you who worked hard today , love . I'll be the one to give you a massage today . I bet your back aches . "

" Okay , if that's what you want . My back aches and also my head " He said while releasing Jay from the hug . Jay gives him space to lie down . Jay has a talent in massaging . And Heeseung loves it when he's doing it to him . He feels like all his body pain goes away from his touch .

---

Heeseung was already asleep by how good the massage is or maybe he's just really tired . Either both , Jay's happy that he can rest now .

He lifted up his boyfriend's body like a bridal style and slowly walked to their shared room .

He placed the boy's body on the soft mattress and making sure that he's comfortable with his position . Heeseung sometimes loves sleeping sideways but since he's tired , Jay allows his body to lay back flat .

He hums in his favorite song as he caress his boyfriend's hair , gently combing it with his own fingers . He loves his soft hair , it calms him by just touching it .

He hears Heeseung's heavy breathes indicating that he's in deep sleep . He smiled .

" Love , our anniversary is near . What should I do to surprise you ?" He whispers , having different thoughts of ways on how to surprise him on their special day .

Jay continues to hum in the song , You're it by Gabe Bondoc

[for reference. it's a good song btw]

When he reached the chorus , he paused and leaned closer to the sleeping male .

'Cause you are the only for me
I've known for so long
And you make me feel right, child like
I'm right where I belong .. with you

He sang in a whisper tone , afraid that his boyfriend would wake up .

He smiled once again at how peaceful Heeseung sleeps . He then lay down closer to him and finally closes his eyes . He's now in his safe place . His home , Lee Heeseung .