[Memory Data: ɆⱤⱤØⱤ. Original Memory File was only able to be partially recovered via auto-reset. New Memory File created and currently in use. Status: Operational.]

So the 'dream' from before was indeed one of the missing pieces of my memory data... the only piece able to be recovered.

For some reason, this thought made his shoulders sink in a sort of... heaviness. He had a feeling that whoever it was that he saw, wherever they were, it was something he would never truly see again. There was a sense of loss he could not explain.

Choosing to not dwell on it, he looks over the few new things in his mainframe. All his damage and systems had successfully reset. Though there was much that was either locked or was too errored to discern.

Why they were errored, he was not sure. He could only put those questions aside to ask his companion AI when she returned.

...He really missed her.

For now, he needed to concentrate on finding a new hiding place. Slowly, with the ease being an android-like creation gave him, he entered the last room in the lonely hallway. It was a strangely colorful and bright room.

Unit 001 dreaded the fact that it was, indeed, occupied.

A young female human was sitting on the bed. Her off-white hair was wavy and long, parted in the middle. She was very small, smaller than any human he'd seen before. Though, he'd only met teens and adults, never children such as her.

Even then, she was still much taller than him.

There was a small horn on her forehead, and she gazed at him with surprised, apple-red eyes. Instinctively, Unit 001 wanted to hide from her. It didn't matter that she was smaller, she was still a human and not Bakugou, Katsuki.

But the moment he wanted to leave the room he saw that the other, larger humans were headed there. Looking between them, he had an instantaneous debate with himself. Option 1, deal with giant humans, or Option 2, deal with a little giant human?

He chose the lesser of two monsters to deal with and stayed in the room.

There was nowhere to hide except beneath the single bed. Many calculations went into his mind that it was safest there, so that was where he went. With almost expert waddles, having finally gotten a little more used to his new toddler form, he found himself under the bed within moments.

There, he stayed, watching her with his whirling, camera-like blue eyes. Even if she was not as big as other humans, she was still bigger than him. His energy levels were not enough to safely combat her to escape. So, he stayed away from her, similar to how he'd stayed a certain distance away from Bakugou, Katsuki when he first decided to speak with him.

Eri stared at the toddler that wandered into her room. It surprised her; she'd never met anyone else so young before. The moment he spotted her, however, he tried to leave. That made her a bit sad. But then she heard the nurses racing around outside, and he turned around to hide beneath her bed instead!

The pink lights and music had been going on for a while now. She wasn't sure what they meant, but she had a feeling it had something to do with the little bot now hiding under her bed.

She adjusted herself on the bed to look at where he was hiding. Her round, red eyes met his whirling blue ones. They seemed so different from any eyes she'd ever seen before. They were pretty and strange. But they looked at her like she was something super scary.

She... didn't like that he was so scared. That was an emotion that she was too uncomfortably familiar with. So, she tried to say something, hoping to ease him a bit, "...H-Hello?"