Heretics madness

NARRATOR: About 4000 years ago, the first heretic existed, her name was kilgarah, she was the daughter of the high priestess, it was said, a high priestess is not be married to any man, but conceive their child of magic, the high priestess name was morgause, she was the strongest witch ever lived and it was said she was the only witch who was against vampires.

Morgause was pregnant with kilgarah and it was not of morgause plan to be pregnant cause she didn't want her daughter to be denied of love, the baby was planted in her by the lunar coven, morgause uses magic and tries expelling power from her unborn child and she did so completely, morgause was happy her child would be born without magic and she will be happy and get married and have normal children.

16 years after the birth of kilgarrah, she experienced no sign of magic, the lunar coven banished morgause into the land of no return, its a place said to torture forsaken witch for eternal.

Morgause didn't use the coin forged by a dragon breath to sack out the power, that was the mistake morgause made, which left a loophole for kilgarah power to return.

The lunar coven gathered during a mysterious event of nature and began chanting loudly " et fres pa cas tera kilgarah" they repeated it several till the mysterious energy on the air passed, they had the taught of kilgarah powers returning because without a high priestess the lunar coven will begin to age to death quickly.

They forced kilgarah to try a minor spell which was "tos prin fes ma tos" , kilgarah failed, kilgarah walked up to one of the coven masters who was serah and tells her she feels the magic all around her, serah replied no you don't,  you couldn't cast a basic spell, kilgarah replies why touching her, I need to draw more strength to even cast the smallest of spell

Kilgarah siphons from serah, and sucks her dry and serah fell down dead, the coven began to fear kilgarah, a witch walks up kilgarah, her name was jezebel and tries to bind her, kilgarah laughs and uses magic and raises jezebel up and snapped her neck dead.

The lunar coven began chanting the killing spell, kilgarah began growing weak and dying and they killed her, the witches thinking she was dead, after 5 hours, kilgarah wakes up from the dead and walks up to the coven leader dera and vamps speed and feed from her till she died, the full coven was surprised on how she beat death, kilgarah tells them she was dating Peter the vampires and he wanted to turn her because I needed power so bad and he fed me his blood, before he could kill me, you asked for my presence, I still feel witchy, that's not possible, my power is supposed to be gone, but since I'm a not a full witch, I became half witch, half vampire,  dorcas the witch librarian uses magic and raises up a stake and throws it directly to her heart, kilgarah began bleeding, she removed the stake and laugh, I'm a witch,  I protected my heart with magic, now I will kill every single one of you, and she ended the lunar coven.

About 2000 years past and she began to run mad and goes on mass killing spree, the power of a heretic turns one insane because its not natural, that's when a man brave enough used stake missed with all the 7 venom of the land and witch embedded destructive magic within the stake, the man made kilgarah believe he loved her and at night he uses the stake and stabs her and she died, nature blessed that man and his generation with powers, before that kilgarah was pregnant for the man child, before she died she transferred the baby magically into another woman.

NARRATOR (ALFREDA): the true story of my family was covered for ages,  we weren't blessed by the God's, we were blessed by nature for eradicating the most evil creature in existence, a heretic was doomed to bring death to all, my ancestor Adams, was just 17 when he defeated the heretic and that made him a man of history.

After the death of kilgarah, a woman from the crescent family became pregnant at 16 and when she's being with no man, she gives birth to the child and the child looked exactly like kilgarah when she grew , they called it a doppelganger, Adams was about 33 years when he saw kilgarah's doppelganger Michelle, Michelle married her half brother Joseph and that's when the generational powers began passing down, the two families cresodel and crescent began marrying one another. Marrying your brother or sister wasn't a taboo in those days and that's how it's been till date.