family first, family always

Alfreda felt a lost connection between her and alpha, all alpha powers became hers, Ashley and chanice tells alfreda they should go get a meal at the new restaurant which just opened, alfreda replies saying "not really in the mood to go out", chanice tells alfreda "you can't just sit around, we came to school to meet boys, have fun, study and make mistakes", Ashley replies saying "true, let's go girl", alfreda tells them on only one condition " they wear the same hoodie as her, the pink ones", Ashley and chanice immediately pulls their cloth and switch. They all left for meal at "enchante restaurant", alfreda finds seat for them inside the restaurant, a male waiter walks upto them and asks them to place an order, Ashley began hitting on him, Ashley is a half cast(half Zimbabwe and half london), while the male waiter is full white, muscular, well fitted, low cut, Ashley asks him his name while smiling, he replies saying "I'm Jethro", chanice tells him "nice to meet you, Jethro", alfreda immediately tells him they'll have, hamburger with strawberry milkshakes and French fries and ketchup, Jethro replies saying " sure, be back in 10 mins", he leaves for the kitchen, chanice and Ashley immediately says they are into him, alfreda tells them to snap out of it, he might have a girlfriend and not into you both, Ashley replies saying I'm supernatural "I'd kill his girlfriend, with no stress", chanice replies to Ashley " your just fvcked" and chanice laughs, Ashley tells chanice, "I might fvked but I'm still damn hot, who can resist this?". Jethro walks in with 2 other chefs with their order and serves the food on the table, chanice immediately ask him to see her privately, they both stood up and went outside, Jethro asks chanice if he could help her with anything, chanice says "yes", can I have your number?, Jethro smiles and says yes sure, chanice takes the number and they both went back inside, Ashley tells chanice "you're such a bad bitch", chanice replies to Ashley saying "well learn from the best", alfreda ignores them and starts eating, Ashley tells her to slow down, Jethro walks back to the table and tell chanice he wants to show her something, Ashley shouted "go girl", Jethro takes her to the back and they both start kissing, Jethro pulls back from kissing and focuses his eyes on chanice and he says "you'll not move nor make a sound" (he compells her) he bits her on her neck and starts feeding trying to learn control, he pulls back and fees her his blood and she healed up, he compells her to forget what happened, they kissed and that's all, chanice tells him "see you later", she goes back in, Ashley began asking what happened?, chanice replied saying they made out, alfreda replies "that's hot, but we got leave now I'm tired", they all stands up and chanice fainted, Ashley and alfreda rushes her to hospital but when they got there the doctors tells them "she's dead, due to lack of blood in the body" alfreda began crying immediately and she starts saying its not true, Ashley leaves the room to try breathe, Alfreda began hitting her chest, chanice immediately wakes up, the doctors where surprised, chanice said "what the hell are we doing here?, I'm leaving", the doctors tells her no they need to do check up first, chanice tells them "no", she needs to go home.

They all left for their dorm, in the night chanice walks upto Ashley and picks up her and hand bites it and starts feeding, Ashley shouted and woke up, and uses magic and pushes chanice across the room, alfreda shouted "what the hell?", alfreda hold chanice and asks her "what happened" chanice replies saying Jethro fed me his blood, Ashley immediately says she's a vampire now, alfreda replies saying " the hell", chanice replies saying "the hell?, cool tho, but wtf, I'd need to feed", Ashley tells chanice "the only way to learn to be a vampire is to control your urges, but I know spell that can help you", chanice tells her to do it, alfreda asks Ashley how she know much about vampires, Ash tells alfreda that a feared lady known as "the hunt lady" turned a full coven into vampires and they began acting up and it was a spell my coven formed that help them with the urges, and once a witch is turned to a vampire, she looses her witch power, because nature is something that's alive and not dead, chanice interrupts tells Ashley to cast the damn spell, Ashley began chanting "fes da cos, la ven fre da lo vampire", she repeats the spell 5 times and the urge for feeding left chanice, alfreda tells the girls, the following day we are gonna meet our vampire friend and tell him he messed with the wrong girls.

The next day, the three girls invites Jethro to the house and he came over, Ashley and chanice seats down and tells chanice to deal with him, your a vampire, heightened senses, superstrong and fast, and compelling. Jethro said to them, they should calm down , he tried using vamp speed to leave the room, Ashley immediately seals the door closed, Jethro tells them to let him out, Ashley tells he the spell is tied to my heartbeat, Jethro tries using vamp speed to run and snap her neck, Ashley flings her hand and he flew across the room and breaks his hand, Ashley tells chanice the floor is yours, Jethro stands and fix his hand and tries to break the door, chanice uses vamp speed and runs and use strength to fling him across the room, Jethro falls and break the table, he stands and tells her "I'm older than you with 400 years, your weak" he vamps speed and grabs her neck and raises her up and sticks his hand in her chest, Ashley stands and raised her hand up, Jethro immediately feels this pounding in his brain and high frequency sound he let's chanice go and he knelt down holding his head, he vamps speed and knock her out, alfreda immediately stands up and mimicked his power and her glows black and the strength was heightened, he vamps speed to her to try remove her heart, he try to put his hand in her chest his hand breaks, alfreda tells him " you're the weak one now" she uses magic and suspense him on thin air, Ashley wakes up and tells alfreda she'd take it from here, Ashley drops him down and started chanting slowly and she raises her hand towards him, he blood started hitting up and turning to acid and he started vomiting black liquid while having an unstoppable headache which is intense, Ashley raises him up and tries using spell to remove his heart, chanice shouted no, as much as I love this fight, please don't kill him, alfreda agrees, Ashley brings him down, chanice trys to compell Jethro, Jethro tells her a vampire can't compare another vampire, Ashley replies to him "have you met a witch in your life?" Ashley holds his head from the back and starts a spell and she tells chanice to hurry up to compell him, Ashley starts bleeding from the nose, chanice immediately says "you'd never met us before, this never, forget what happened and leave here while you never like girls in your life, and be lonely forever"(chanice compells), Jethro stands and leave while Ashley fell weak and went to rest.

Alfreda tells chanice now you a supernatural, chanice replies the best supernatural tho.