The only way out is through

NARRATOR (AFLREDA): the only way out is through, it's 2 days to my graduation and my grandmother requested my audience.

( I went to my grandmother house and we talked and she shows me an artwork,  which was done ages ago)

MARTHA(grandmother): My daughter this picture here is that of omega's twin sister, her name was alpha.

AFLREDA: she has a twin, wow, I taught twins aren't possible in our lineage

MARTHA: yes they are in some situations but it's hard

ALFREDA: oh...

( Alfreda leans backwards on the chair)

MARTHA: it's stated here she ran mad after the death of her twin omega, and history says her soul wanders the earth in search of her twin

ALFREDA: Then why am I having this visions!? ( sighs)

MARTHA: Your powers have the same signature of her twin, maybe that's why she's in search of you

ALFREDA: This family is creepy, so how do I stop this visions?

MARTHA: I don't know for sure, it been long we had a warlock in the family, alpha was the last warlock in our lineage and the strongest

ALFREDA: I don't have to think about that right now, well my graduation is soon and I'd love for you to come

MARTHA: sure I'd be there

( Alfreda stands and leaves the house heading for home)

2 days later.........

(Alfreda wakes up and prepares for graduation in her room)

ALFREDA: MOM!!!! (IN A LOUD VOICE)  it's my day, I don't want to be late

Alfreda wore a dazzling blue dress with a pearl necklace which has been in the family for over 500 years, alfreda snaps pictures with her family and leaves for school, she meets up with her friends and they shared emotional talks and snapped a group pictures, one of her female friends Diane took a piece of hair and left with it.

Diane goes upto the goes up into the forest where alpha was killed by demon hunters, Diane cast a spell with the hair, bones and artwork of alpha which brought her back to life, immediately she comes back to life, alpha control leaves Diane and she wonders where she is instead of her graduation, alpha holds her shoulders and suck out the life force out of her until she fell unconscious, alpha began regaining her strength, she snaps her finger and teleports to alfreda school, she cast an illusion spell which gives her beautiful black gown and alpha changes her facial expressions, she fell weak because she couldn't hold all the spell because she is weak, she touches to earth and socks endless amount of strength from it, and the spell she used on herself was held. She meets up with alfreda and introduced herself, alpha wanted to see alfreda for herself and know if it was her sister who returned, but it wasn't her unfortunately but alpha seeks to bring her out, alfreda shakes alpha and there was this euphoric connection and memories which flowed through both of them, alfreda immediately removes her hand, alpha tells her "what just happened, weirdo", alfreda thinks its her fault not knowing it was a connection which only power from the same signature generates and it called "thaicore" when the thaicore is formed it creates an enormous amount of power which is highly used for war against foreigners in the old world. Alpha leaves alfreda presence and goes back the forest and she builds a fortress out of magic, the only that was possible was only if she channels from the earth or from the thaicore, and it was from the thaicore, alpha enjoys the feeling of that and she needs more of it.

In the old world, the first twins Annie and ananias, male and female, they were the strongest in the full family, they were happy siblings until one grew jealous of the other, ananias was so jealous he decided to steal the thaicore for himself, the only way to do that was if he hearnest the power of the thaicore and absorbs it and in that process absorbs the weaker twin with her power, ananias takes Annie to river to harnest the thaicore for fun because the euphoric feeling about it made both of them stronger, ananias began aborbing the power, Annie started becoming weak, Annie told him to stop and he refused, she immediately starts to doing the same thing, when both twins absorbs power simultaneously the strongest absorbs the twin and the thaicore and it is called the "merge"( бириктирүү), unknowingly to ananias, Annie was stronger and Annie wins the tie and absorbs her twin.