111

"I'm so sorry," Presley soothed as she comforted Charles, who sat on the edge of his bed. Presley knelt behind him, her arms draped around his shoulders and her head resting in the crook of his neck. "You didn't deserve that." She added with a gentle kiss on his cheek.

After a long evening of chatting and laughing, Charles and Presley had finally crashed out around 4am. It was never their intention to fall asleep in each other's arms, but once Presley had curled up against Charles as they attempted to watch a movie in his bed, there was no moving. Charles had fallen asleep with a smile, but that changed when he woke up.

No tears fell from Charles's eyes, but once he had seen the post from Jaspar noting that he had been dating Rosie all along, there was sadness peeking through his ocean blue eyes.

Charles took one of Presley's hands in his. "I shouldn't care because I broke up with her, but it makes me feel...." He pondered and turned his head to Presley. "Humiliated, played, stupid." Charles sighed.

Presley knew why Jaspar had done what he did. The last thing the actor said to her was that she would regret her actions. Sticking to his words was the one thing Presley couldn't fault her ex on. If Jaspar said he was going to do something, then he would. She just never thought that Charles would be on the receiving end of his revenge.

"I wish there was something I could do to make this better." Presley sighed as she wrapped her arms tighter around Charles, who laughed in response. "What?" She asked with a smirk.

Charles pushed his body back, causing Presley to fall back too. He then rolled over onto his side and rested his head on his ex-wives stomach. Looking up at Presley, a smirk came over his face. "We could run away together?" He suggested as he drew shapes with his fingers over a flash of Presley's skin.

The brunette ran her fingers through Charles's messy hair and entertained the idea that had just come out of his mouth. "And where would we go?" She whimsically asked, and Charles shrugged.

"Well, we could go anywhere, champagne in Paris, surfing in Malibu, safari in Kenya...." Charles suggested enthusiastically. "I have two weeks before the season starts, and well, what could be a better way than to disappear with you." He added.

The thought of escaping with the Ferrari driver was more than enticing. They hadn't spent any time alone together since that ill-fated trip to Tulum at the end of last season, where Presley essentially asked for a divorce.

Getting more and more excited by his words, Charles jumped up from the bed and started pacing around the room. "Just think, we could be watching the Kenyan sunset in 12 hours, or perhaps dancing around the Piazza Navona, our veins filled with red wine," Charles sang as he danced around his bedroom, pulling Presley up to join him.

The fashion designer gladly took his hands as Charles led her around the room in a sort of made of Waltz before cupping her cheeks and bringing them to a standstill. Presley could feel Charles's panting breath on her cheeks.

"So, what do you say?" Charles pleaded with a wiggling eyebrow. "Will you run away with me?" He added before pressing his lips against hers in a final attempt to convince the brunette.

However, Presley needed little convincing. She already imagined them relaxing on a balcony watching the sunset go down. There wasn't a particular place that she was imagining, but she realised it didn't matter.

"You, me, a sunset and a bottle of wine?" Presley mused, and she ran her finger down Charles's stubbly cheek. "I'm in." She whispered.

The handsome man in front of her seemed shocked at her answer, so Presley repeated her answer three times; each time, her voice got louder until Charles silenced her with a kiss.