94

Even though it felt like the previous season had just finished, Charles, Milo and Max were three hours away from Bahrain for the first day of testing. It would be a hectic few days, but both drivers were pumped to get started.

Milo had opted to travel with the Ferrari drivers, but he would be spending the first day of testing with Mick Schumacher at Mercedes, which he was very excited about. The young German had hit the ground running during the Barcelona testings, but this would be the first time that he would get into the Season Spec car.

"Does anyone know if Mick has guests this weekend?" Charles asked as the three men sat around a table on the private jet. "Apart from you, of course." He added and looked towards Milo, busy typing away on his laptop.

Max shrugged his shoulders and went back to read the parenting book that Scarlet had forced him to scour through. The reigning world champion was optimistic that Max would be a great parent as he had always been very good with his sister's children. However, in proper Scarlet form, she just wanted to tick it off her list. Max was more than happy to do whatever it took to ease his fiance's mind.

Charles kicked his manager under the table, causing Milo to wince and look up at the Monegasque. "Do you know if Mick has guests this weekend?" He repeated.

Max rolled his eyes, "What he wants to know is if Presley will be there." He sighed with a bite.
Charles kissed his teeth and shook his head aggravatedly at his teammate, who smirked in response.

Milo pursed his lips, "To be honest, I don't know." He informed the driver, who looked disappointed in the discovery. "I'll check the guest pass records; he has to log in with hospitality," Milo added and immediately scanned the documents on his laptop. He hummed to himself whilst browsing the records.

"Ah," Milo exclaimed, "It would appear that Mick has three guests this weekend, and one of them is Presley," Milo confirmed.

Charles sunk down into his seat with a smile on his face. It had been nearly three months since he had since his ex-wife, and the thought of getting a glimpse of the brunette was exciting for Charles.

Before Charles could fully express his excitement, Max interrupted his train of thought. "I wonder who the other two passes are?" He pondered as he put down the parenting book. "Wouldn't it be cool if it was Harry Styles?" Much to the man's disdain, Max laughed.

Presley and Harry Styles had been seen together on numerous occasions since January, but neither had confirmed anything. Naturally, this caused Charles to run off on his own assumptions.

"So is it Harry?" Charles asked Milo, who shook his head. He turned the laptop around so that Charles could see the confirmed list of guests for the weekend. "So Mick has 3 guests this weekend, but only Presley is confirmed?" Charles commented, slightly confused by the lack of information.

Milo nodded and twisted the laptop back so that he could continue what he was working on. Since taking on Mick Schumacher as a client, his workload increased significantly, mainly because his drivers were contracted to drive for different teams but were both technically Ferrari Drivers. The Italian team reserved the right to pull Mick Schumacher from Mercedes should any arise within the red team.

"It would appear so, but that's not unusual," Milo said indifferently as he looked at Charles, who still had trouble working it out. "You brought three different dates to the Barcelona testing, right?" Milo projected, to which Charles nodded. "But under the hospitality, you just had one guest pass, and each day the security names would change." Milo pointed out.

A smirk came across Charles' face as he drew his memory back to the three days in Barcelona. He wasn't sure where the girls he brought were now, but they sure had fun. In fact, they had so much fun that Max kept complaining that the walls were too thin.