Hearing this question, the smile on Director Tan's face subsided, and his tone became serious:

"I'm afraid this mission is not easy, so cheer me up! The guys have taken care of things, and once things go wrong, it's time to test your usual training!"

"Yes, Chief!"

"Yes!"

The vehicle drove towards the hotel.

...

On the other side, the wedding scene.

With one after another of slaps falling, the four people kneeling on the ground lost their faces.

The cheeks were flushed, and the burning pain came from the cheeks, and the pain was twitching.

Forced by Su Chen's deterrence, they did not dare to do anything lightly.

Staring at him with murderous intent, the strength in his hand naturally did not dare to fake it, and he slammed all kinds of slaps at his face!

Ono Ichiro's face was red and swollen, his eyes narrowed slightly, and he looked up at Su Chen with difficulty.

The swelling and pain in his face had hindered his vision.

Looking at Su Chen's figure at this moment, his vision became blurred.

"Your Excellency, now... can you let us go?"

Dozens of slaps have been slapped, and bloodstains visible to the naked eye appeared on his face.

There are several bloodstains on his face, he prefers to choose the former compared to the bruises all over his body from Su Chen's beating.

His voice was trembling, almost pleading.

Beside him, Ono Jiro and Saburo also all had red and swollen faces.

At this moment, they fell to the ground with them, bowing their heads.

like a sinner.

Although Yutoujiro was unwilling, but because of the situation, he could only admit his mistake together and knelt there.

In the face of Ono Ichiro's confession and begging for mercy, Su Chen did not immediately agree.

Instead, he glanced at Zhang Da and the two on the stage.

Speak calmly:

"Today you have disturbed their wedding, the guests are at your own discretion. If you don't let you go, you have to listen to them!"

The voice fell.

Zhang Da on the ceremony platform was taken aback for a moment, why did he turn to his side?

Lin Zhenzhen glanced at Su Chen gratefully.

After all, it is his own wedding, this sentence is undoubtedly to give the two of them face.

Seeing that Zhang Da was still in front of her, she quickly tugged at his sleeve.

This is just a little bit of reaction.

...

Hearing Su Chen's words, Ono Ichiro turned to look at Zhang Da and the two.

If he admits his mistake to Su Chen, he feels it is right.

There is no shame in bowing down to the strong.

But dealing with this weak, he felt ashamed tight.

However, this slap cannot be taken in vain.