24. (𝙁𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡)

Mr.Kim somehow made Taehyung agree for leaving with JK after so much emotional blackmailing and fake crying knowing very well his son can't say no to someone's tears.

At Uni. ~

"YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED ?" Riana, Alex and Mirina yelled in unison causing Taehyung to sigh and Lu Han to roll his eyes visibly.

"But as far we know you never had any boyfriend right?" Alex asked as they all know Tae being gay.

"Yeah he is kind of my dad's business partner" Tae said sighing again.

"Oh Tae i feel bad for you, i mean look at yourself you are beautiful but now you have to marry some old business man *sigh* i hope you have a nice life ahead" Riana said faking her concern.

"What the...what do mean by old huh?" Lu Han said raising his voice a little already irritated enough from those monkeys.

"What? Isn't its obvious....i mean it's his dad's business partner right then he'll be definitely some old fatty with wrinkles" Riana said rolling her eyes and from inside she was really happy that Tae is getting married to some old man as every single boy or even girls in university are fan of his beauty which always make her jealous of him.....oh girl you wish!

"You kn-" but Lu Han was cut off by Tae who hold his hand, shaking his head a little silently telling not to say anything.

"Just don't loose your hope Taehyung....life ahead is more beautiful yeah? Just wait for it" Mirina said with a said smile genuinely feeling bad for him as she was not really mean like those two.

"I hope so, thanks for worrying about me Mirina" Taehyung said hugging her with a smile causing Alex and Riana to scoff internally and rolling their eyes silently which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung and Lu Han.....to which Taehyung just smiled sadly and Lu Han was ready to throw hands on them but again Tae stopped him by holding his hand.
              ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Later when Taehyung and Lu Han were going towards the cafe....

"It'll be definitely some old fatty with wrinkles" Lu Han mocked rolling his eyes that make Taehyung chuckle at him shaking his head.

"I mean it's now crystal clear that they just envy you and i bet they must be celebrating now thinking that now they'll get all the attention they always wanted.... jealous rascals" Lu Han said scoffing.

"Yahhh!! Don't say that atleast Mirina is not like them" Tae said hitting his biceps.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Lu Han said rolling his eyes nth time today.

"Everything aside but your fiance is really handsome i must say....here you got a plus point" Lu Han said wiggling his brows teasingly.

"Yahhh! Shut up you idiot" Tae said pushing him forward causing Lu Han to stumble on the footpath they were walking on.

"What? That's the truth and don't be so overdramatic now ok, you also know i am not lying he is handsome as f**k man....and you know what? You shouldn't have stopped me there, i should have shown them his photo...i bet they would have turned into ashes" Lu Han said excitedly.

"Wait...you have his photo?" Tae said raising his brow confusingly at his friend.

"Ofcourse duh! Wait...are you feeling jealous because i have his photo?....awww so cute" Lu Han said dramatically clutching his heart.

"Shut up bitch and why would i be jealous....it's not like he is my lover or something" Taehyung said rolling his eyes.

"Ohhh so you want him to be your lover at first ohk ohk" Lu Han said looking upward finger tapping his chin like he is thinking something serious.