50. 🔞

Guys do check out Possesive Family/ Taekook written by taelicious_koo .... it's damn good 🤧.
.
.
No proof-read, so Ignore mistakes please.

"Bitch that's my coat...give it back to me you sh!t" A angry Jimin yelled chasing a running Taehyung who giggled before jumping on the sofa.

"Oh is it? Come here my lil fellow...catch it if you can" Tae teased waving the coat high while standing on sofa.

"Gimme my coat Jeon Taehyung or I'll kick your thief ass" Jimin yelled pulling Tae's leg who fell on sofa but when the older tried to snatch his coat he griped tightly on the coat earning a frustrating groan from the other male.

"But I wanna wear this for shopping today" Tae whined showing his puppy eyes to Jimin who scoffed at ridiculous yet cute act of his soulmate.

"No because i am wearing it for shopping" Jimin jerked the coat towards him but failed as Tae's grip was also strong.

"No i am wearing it"

"You wish bitch"

"Don't challenge me you tiny human"

"You hoe first give me my coat back and second I'll make you bald if you call me tiny again"

"*scoff* me and hoe? Have you seen mirror Jiminie 'the fuck me Yonnie daddy' bitch"

"So what he is my husband and my official ride to enjoy everyday"

"Ewww gross i am not here to listen you thirsty ass legendary positions, yuck"

"Then leave my coat punk, who even asked you to listen me"

"No i want it and i will get it"

"Sorry to burst your bubble baby but i ain't your sugar daddy Jeon yeah, leave my coat and go find something in your broken closet"

"Oh how i wish he was here so you could have given me this coat while bowing to me" Tae blowed his left hand's nail while holding the coat in right one.

"You dream bitch i am not afraid of your Koo baby" Jimin sassed back pulling the coat again.

"You are and leave my coat or I'll have to take a broken leg soulmate at shopping today"

"Your coat? The last time i checked it was mine you alien and let's see who'll have broken bones now" Jimin left the coat and folded his sleeves to attack Tae.

"Come on let's see, finally my taekwondo lessons will be in some use" Tae threw the coat on sofa and stretched his muscles taking a defending position.

Soon the fight begin and leaded the two soulmates to pull each other's hair while yelling to make the other one leave first.

"No you leave me first dumbshit.....ahh don't pull too hard YOU BITCH!!"

"Ahh it's hurting it's hurting, don't you dare bite arm...AAAHH YOU JIMIN SHIT LEAVE MY ARM"

"You let go or your Mafia King will get a surprise to have a half bald wifey...owww leave me"

"I don't think aahhh he'll be the only one you hoe"

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?" Jin yelled while coming downstairs only to see both friends laying on ground while Jimin on Tae's tummy and pulling each other's hairs with both hands.

"He started first" both pointed at each other after standing up hurriedly but gulped when Jin looked at them with hands folding on his chest.

"Why?" Jin asked observing the messy condition of both and shook his head when he saw shirt button open, nest like hair with red nose and ears.