42. (𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚)

Taehyung was still deep down waiting for his baby mafia to show up, he even called the older but the Mafia King was not picking up his calls....he somehow made everyone in family to wait lil more but it's of no use as the older didn't showed up even they were the last family to exit uni campus.

JK's office ~

"What do you mean there is still no trace of how that whole damn building caught fire" JK yelled and everyone in the room shivered gulping as they knew angry devil is not good.....the CEO breathed before relaxing on chair massaging his temple.

He glanced at everyone in the room and took another deep breath after seeing everyone looking terrified....he then put his hand on his pocket but frowned when he didn't feel his phone but sighed when he remembered maybe he left it in car in hurry.

"What's the time?" JK asked his another secretary who was literally shaking on her place.

"S-sir it's 7:46 p-"

"WHAT THE HELL! AND NO-ONE INFORMED ME?" Jk yelled before dashing out of the office leaving shocked employees who were too stunned to speak.

"Shit shit shit shit why i am so dumb wifey will be so angry on me" He cursed himself through whole ride after seeing 10 missed calls and 30 messages from Taehyung......but then dialed Namjoon's number who informed him that they are already home making him more angry on himself.

JK stopped the car outside thr mansion and ran inside throwing the keys to one of the guard who freeze at his place as he never saw the Mafia King panicking out of his cold composure.

"Wifey" JK yelled as soon as he entered Tae's room but found no-one in there so he searched the whole floor but when he was going towards the other side of mansion he heard giggles and laughter making him breath in relief when he recognised his wifey's giggles.

Everyone was laughing on Jin's dad jokes who was slapping his husband's thighs a lill too hard but Taehyung stopped when he saw the Mafia King standing there looking at him.....so he immediately averted his eyes scooting closer and resting his head on Hobi's shoulder who patted his head lovingly which made a certain bunny boy to poke his cheek with his tongue as he can't see his wifey ignoring him and getting closer to someone else, no matter if that's a family member....he should never be ignored by the beauty.

"Oh Jungkook you came" Hobi said catching everyone's attention who also stopped laughing and looked at the Mafia King who's eyes were still glued to Taehyung who was too busy to play with Hobi's finger rings.

"Wifey i-"

"I am hungry Eomma" Tae said cutting off the poor bunny who hung his head low and everyone swears they could see those imaginary bunny ears falling down making them coo.

"Alright everyone let's have dinner and Kook you go and freshen up" Jin announced and everyone left with Taehyung walking out first making JK sigh.

"Are you still angry with him Taebear?" Jin asked settling the table with Taehyung who shook his head.

"I am not angry Eomma *sigh* i mean he could have atleast called me for once or replied my messages, i even asked him yesterday it's ok if he'll not be able to come but he gave me hopes saying he'll definitely come.....i am just sad that he didn't even informed me that he is not coming" Tae said pouting and exit the kitchen with last plate of food, leaving a sighing Jin who also followed him.

Through whole dinner Tae didn't even glanced at Jungkook making the older more guilty and sad and everyone noticed the tension between the couple clearly so when everyone was going to leave for their respective rooms.....