34. (𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜)

Bottoms were sitting in the living room watching some random drama with Namjoon and Jungkook beside who were talking about some business stuff sitting a little far away from them....

"Nooo!!! Don't go to him, this boy loves you more please" Jimin whined at a scene in drama.

"Yaah it's really sad...they always make second lead to suffer at last, why can't this girl see he loves her so much" Momo also joined him whining.

"Ikr...if was her, i definitely will not choose an arogant, rich and emotionless bastard over a guy who would have loved me this much" Tae said eating his popcorn not knowing someone's eye twitched hearing him and Jin immediately looked at JK after hearing Tae knowing his son very well and saw JK who was sitting there looking at Tae blankly with a clenched jaw.

Soon his phone rang but his eyes visibly turned dark after hearing the other person....

"What do you mean it will be ready by tomorrow huh?" JK yelled standing up from the couch causing bottoms to flinch at this and Namjoon to look up at him frowning.

JK started yelling at the person causing the employee on the other side to shiver in fear and Jin sighed shaking his head but then he leaned towards Tae and whisper something in his ear who looked at him with wide eyes...

"You promised me" Jin mouthed to Taehyung with a raised brow who raised his both hands surrendering and Jin sighed again.

"Come on let's go" Jin slowly said to the trio who nodded their head and got up leaving but as they were going Tae glanced back at JK who was massaging his temple standing there closing his eyes....so he slowly went towards him and leaned towards JK's ear....

"Calm down your highness" Tae murmured slowly in JK's ear and then placed at soft kiss on his left cheek causing JK to immediately look up at him with wide eyes and Tae just giggled before leaving with a wink and Namjoon witnessing all this with a small smile on his face and chuckled when he saw JK standing at his place numb.

Same like this Tae always give the Mafia King small heart attacks by suddenly kissing him on his cheeks here and there....encouraged by Jin who always push him forward by using that promise....and who is Jeon Jungkook to complain when Kim Taehyung himself is blessing you by giving you the chance to feel his rosy lips on your cheek right?

JK was definitely loving this special treatment but again can't show it outside as he didn't know how to show it and Jin who know this always make Tae to do these loving actions thinking it will break the wall around JK's heart and Tae was more than willing to do this as he may or maybe not had started having strong feelings for the Mafia King.

Days went on and Tae can't help but he find himself falling for the Mafia King who never even talk to him in daytime but at night he always come to him and blabber every single detail of his day with returning every single kiss that Tae gave him in whole day....and seeing his this innocent side Tae can't help but fall more for him.
                ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Today is also a usual day like others with everyone going to their works kising their partners at doorway and Taehyung looking at them with a fond smile but soon his eyes meet with the other pair of eyes which was already starting at him....as soon as JK's eyes meet with Tae he turned around and went away after clearing his throat not even glancing back at once.....

"Why mine is this heartless god" Tae mumbled to himself with a pout looking downward. (Hayee mere wala)

"Oooh mine hm" Jin and Jimin sing along smiling mischievously causing Tae to widen his eyes and cheeks turning red as cheery but soon pouted and slumped down on the couch in living room followed by Jin and Jimin.