43. (𝘿𝙖𝙙)

I know I know i am veryyyyy late....just curse one by one so I don't get puzzle coz i am already a confused soul 🙂.

just curse one by one so I don't get puzzle coz i am already a confused soul 🙂

And just for your apology i am updating a long ass chapter....so please forgive your dumb author if you can 😁.
.
.

Tae groaned waking up immediately holding his aching head....he shook his head and look here and there to realised it wasn't his room.

"It's my room" a voice startled him, so he looked back to see the Mafia King sitting behind him...but he again grip on his hair due to the pain.

"Are you ok?" JK asked worriedly and immediately took out a pill from side drawer giving it to Taehyung who gulped it without saying anything.

"Yeah but why it's aching so bad" Tae asked frowning but sighed when the Mafia King massaged his forehead, so he leaned completely on JK's chest who smiled.

"Lemme freshen up" Tae mumbled but didn't move causing JK to chuckle and kiss his head lovingly, then after sometime Tae pulled away but when he was going to bathroom he saw something on the table......

"MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE!" Taehyung yelled and snapped his head towards the older who was looking at him with innocent doe eyes then he looked downward and screamed when he saw a diamond ring on his ring finger causing JK to immediately stand up. (Thank god i made his room sound proof *huff*)

"Wh-what happened wifey?" The bunny boy asked confused but Tae was just looking at his ring finger remembering everything from last night and once he did he dashed  inside the bathroom....too embarrassed to face his fully lawful husband now.

(No need to thanx your author baby *smirk*)

JK looked at the closed door of bathroom confused and inside Tae was cursing himself for what he did last night.

**Flashback ~

"But whele is ceficite?" Tae asked putting his fingers on JK's lips who frowned but panicked again when he saw tears forming in his wifey's eyes but he got saved when...

"Offo Taetae for that *hiccup* yo-you have to go *hiccup* to somewhele elws" Jin hiccuped and Jimin and Momo giggled saying 'pabo taetae'.

"Huh? But where?" Tae asked confused and Namjoon with Suga sighed as they knew where it was going.

"Whele was it Yoonie?" Jimin asked his husband after so much of thinking and now everyone looked at Yoongi.

"Registration office" Yoongi said holding Jimin who jumped on him to kiss.

"Less gooooo" Momo and Taehyung yelled and ran towards the exit but Namjoon and JK were quick to pull them back.

"Wifey let's go tomorrow yeah now it's really late" JK tried to convince the younger as he seriously didn't want to legally marry his wifey in drunken state.