40. (𝙀𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨)

Later that day ~

JK with Namjoon and Hobi was in a meeting in a VIP section of some club.

"So you're denying that you are not involve in any human trafficking sh!t" Namjoon asked with a straight face to the man who also had a poker face but the little fear in eyes was noticed by Yoongi and Namjoon as they didn't rule the whole country for nothing......

And our Mafia King? Well he was zoned out twirling a glass of wine in his hand, still thinking about the confession and kiss he had this afternoon from his wifey .....not giving a fvk to the important meeting going in front of him.

"No" the man said confidently causing Yoongi to role his eyes and without wasting any time he threw a envelope on the table causing some photographs to scatter there and the man in front of them paled picking up some photos......in order to escape from the hell he was seeing coming towards him he pulled his gun out and shoot JK but Namjoon was quick to tackle him down causing the bullet to pass by the Mafia King hurting his left elbow.

But he still didn't budge still in his la-la-la land..... bodyguard came inside quickly hearing a gun shot  and Yoongi ordered them to tie this man to one of their basements.

Namjoon and Yoongi looked at the Mafia King and then at eachother only to chuckle while shaking their head.
                 ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Jeon's Mansion ~

Bottoms and Yugyeom were squealing and teasing Taehyung when he told them about the confession as Hobi was getting freshen up after attending some meetings related to Mafia stuff.

"So our Taetae's lips are not virgin anymore huh?" Momo teased Taehyung who blushed biting his bottom lips thinking about Mafia King's soft baby lips.

"Ofcourse Mo" Jimin teased along and Tae hide his face in Jin's chest who chuckled patting his back.

"Yah stop teasing the baby and lo-" Jin was cut off when the second front door of the Mansion opened and there entered Namjoon and Yoongi who immediately went towards their lover kissing and hugging them and Taehyung looked at the Mafia King who was still standing outside the door looking back at him with an unknown emotion in his eyes....

They both stare at each other standing there and the family left giving them some privacy as they knew they both still need some time to open up to each other more.

Tae moved his eyes up to down to the Mafia King's body checking if he was all safe or no but gasped when he saw blood dripping from older's left forearm......

"Oh my!" Tae widened his eyes and immediately rushed to drag JK to the living room couch and ran away only to come back with a first aid kit....he slowly folded the other's sleeve and started cleaning the wound immediately.....

While Taehyung was applying medicine to the Mafia King the older used this time to observe his beloved wifey's features carefully....how he (Tae) hiss himself although it should be him, but soon his eyes meet those choclate brown eyes as Tae looked up when he was done treating his elbow.

Taehyung looked up and found JK already starting at him without blinking but then he saw how the Mafia King was eyeing his lips before again looking into his eyes.....he sighed when he understood what the other wants but still hesitant to ask or initiate.

Tae stood up only to bend down a little and cupped Jungkook's face pulling him in a soft sweet kiss....JK widened his eyes as he didn't saw this coming but immediately closed his eyes and held Tae's waist with right hand, kissing Taehyung back....

Just when JK was going to flip the other on sofa a throat clearing sound was heard causing them to pull out only to saw Jin standing there with hand folding on chest...

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙈𝙮 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚 🤍/ 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें