Chap.29 || The Fight

Start from the beginning

Xornoth summoned about 10 black figures with swords in their hands, they charged at the hermits who started fighting them.

Scott charged at his brother and swung his sword at him, Xornoth quickly blocked the attack using his scythe.

Xornoth let out a beam of evil magic towards Scott, Scott's eyes were wide open as a crystal barrier stopped it.

He looked back and saw Gem, he smiled knowing he wasn't fighting alone.

Joey went to fight a random hermit he saw while fWhip charged at Evil Sausage, he had just got his friend back from Xornoth's evil spell and now he was evil again.

He swung his sword at him only to have it blocked, he kept on swinging his sword but all of his attacks kept getting blocked. Evil Sausage swung his sword at him from above but it was blocked by another sword.

"Pearl?" fWhip muttered, Pearl smiled at him. "Don't just stand there! Keep fighting!" fWhip shook his head and tightened his grip on his sword. He stood back up and charged at Evil Sausage.

Evil Scar charged at the first person he saw, which was Mumbo. Mumbo saw Scar charging towards him ready to swing his sword him, Mumbo did the same and charged towards him. Their swords clashed as another and another attack was thrown at each other.

Evil Impulse went for the weakest person he saw so he charged and swung his sword at Iskall. Iskall, who had just gotten some weapons from Etho, Iskall noticed Evil Impulse swinging his sword at him and turned back ready to attack him aswell.

Evil Impulse's sword was stopped by someone holding a kunai, Iskall's eyes went wide. "Etho?!"

Etho jumped back as Evil Impulse went for another attack, which this time Iskall blocked. Iskall and Etho kept throwing attacks every once in a while as Evil Impulse struggled to block them.

Evil Cleo went to fight Joe who was fighting one of Xornoth's minions, he heard footsteps behind him and quickly defeated the minion before turning to block the attack. He was shocked to see it was Evil Cleo but continued to fight.

Xisuma watched as the hermits fought their corrupted friends, but his attention was still fixed to his evil brother.

Evil X charged at his brother and raised the sword up in the air but Xisuma dodged just in time and the sword ended up hitting the ground.

"Xanthus! I thought you were becoming good!" He yelled blocking another attack, "You think I would become good? Pathetic!" Evil X yelled throwing attack after attack making Xisuma struggle to block the attacks.

While Mumbo was fighting Evil Scar, he noticed a red crystal attached to his top hat, he remembered that every other one of his corrupted friends had a red crystal attached onto an accessory or shirt.

An idea popped into his head, so while evil Scar was distracted with Xornoth yelling something, he took the crystal from his hat and smashed it on the ground. Evil Scar looked back shocked, aswell as other hermits who heard the noise.

"NOO!!" Xornoth yelled.

Evil Scar dropped to the ground, clutchinh his head as he felt a terrible headache.

His clothes started to change back to their original colour and he finally looked up in confusion, his eyes were back to their original green.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Scar sat in a cage, he had been trapped there ever since he had touched that red crystal. He had tried to get out but failed everytime he tried to.

He looked at the cage and saw it... fading?

The cage faded away and now he was sat in darkness, he felt himself in control of his body again.

He heard someone yell "NOO!!" 

But there was this terrible headache, he opened his eyes to see himseld sat on red corruption, he looked up to meet the gaze of Mumbo, who was just as confused as he is.

"Mumbo?" He muttered, Mumbo was shocked as his voice was back to normal. Gem came running over to check on him, she looked over at the broken pieces of the red crystal and at Mumbo.

"Mumbo, how did that happen?!" She asked, "I don't know! I just took the crystal on his hat and broke it!" He explained.

Something clicked in Gem's mind, "Alright, take Scar to Stress and continue fighting." She ordered before running off to help Scott who was struggling to fight Xornoth.

Mumbo took Scar to Stress as she began to heal the wound on his arm, at least they have Scar back now.

If only they knew this was only the start of the fight.

I FINALLY GOT THIS CHAPTER OUT

Also thank you all so so much for nearly 4K!! This is my fastest growing story and also my longest so I'm happy to know your enjoying it!