"No, the hell you won't, you'll be too busy having sex with him. Love you too, bye." She hangs up first.

Once my hair is tame and I've smoothed down my teddy bear pajamas, it's the best pajamas I have, I run out the door, but am pushed to the side by a tall empire state building person.

"Move bitch." Bridget said as she booked it down the stairs to the door.

"Bridget, no!" I scream. "He's my boyfriend," I whine like a child getting told no.

"And he's my best friend!" A knock comes from the door and Bridget opens it. In walks Andreas and I swear my heart stops.

He's so tall, was he always that tall? His hair is dark black, the smile is so golden and bright. Looking at him is like the first time all over again. A black t-shirt and coat cling to his upper body, dark jeans on the bottom with boots. I smiled at them. I told him to bring boots, it sometimes snows, and is hard to walk through without boots.

I stand in the middle of the staircase; I can't go any further since Bridget has it blocked off. He sits down his suitcase and bag; Bridget wasted no time wrapping her entire body around him.

"I missed you so much, Dre!" She squeals. He chuckles, clinging to her body tightly. She kisses his cheeks.

"Missed you too, babe." He said to her, spitting her hair out his mouth. I see his eyes looking around for me, they find me on the staircase. Clad in teddy bear pajamas, bed hair, and wet palms. I try to contain myself, try to keep my ground. His eyes smile at me, and he mouths, "Hi baby."

I blush, waving back like it's my first time meeting him, "Hi." I mouth back.

"Bridget, let him go please, he is my boyfriend. I should have the opportunity to hold him first."

Her head turns in my direction, she thinks for a moment, then lets him go. "We have to hang out later."

"Of course, we will."

She sneers down at me, "Now presenting to you, my troll of a sister."

God, I want to smash her face in, "Thank you, kind jester." She sticks her tongue out and follows the smell of my mother's pot roast in the kitchen.

When she leaves, Andreas and I stand in the foyer. I shiver when the cold air wraps around me, he notices and shuts the door. The only sound to be heard are the voices from the kitchen and our breaths intermingling with each other.

It's been so long; it feels like a millennium.

"Hi," I speak.

"Hello, Elizabeth." To hear my name on his tongue sends a strong gust of wind to my gut. I take a step towards him and he takes one to me, but before we could touch each other my parents come barging down the hall from the kitchen.

"Andreas is that you!" She coos. "Come here, son-in-law." Her oven mit hands pull him towards her as her arms wrap around him. Then, she leans back and kisses him right on the lips. He just stares at her, smiling, but also stunned. My father does the same thing.

"Mom," I say to her quietly. "You've got to stop kissing him on the lips, I'm the only one that should be doing that, and stop calling him your son-in-law, we're not married."

"Not yet." My father points out. "It's only a matter of time, isn't that right Andreas." He yanks his shoulder so hard that Andreas jolts forward. I can see an embarrassing red come across his cheeks.

My father and Andreas are now closer than ever, as we can see. He was hesitant at first, thinking Andreas would realize he didn't want a girlfriend a flake out, but he didn't. And my father was glad of that.