Sweet crib

As Daniel hops out of the car and walks around to my side, I realize I can't move. Since it's so hot outside, and Daniel has leather seats in his truck, my chocolate thighs are stuck to his seats. I try to wiggle around but to no avail. You've got to be kidding me, literally fucking kidding me.

He sees that I'm not moving, "Uh, you getting out, or are you going to make me do all the work rich girl."

"Rich girl? My parents are rich, not me." I correct him. "And I can't move, my thighs are stuck," I mumble.

"Serious." He leans his head inside the truck looking down at me, I wiggle around showing him that I'm indeed stuck. He stares for a few moments, then bursts out in laughter. I'm glad he's finding this a humorous moment because it's not to me.

"Just help me and stop laughing." I gripe.

"Fine, let's see what I can do." He opens up his door, it creaks loudly. His arm wraps around my waist as his hand grips my thighs. I twitch under his touch, no one has touched me in a while. "Don't get too horny." He jokes.

"Oh, don't flatter yourself I've seen better," I reply. He just shakes his head and tightens his grip on me. One minute I'm stuck to the seat, and the next I'm hanging in Daniel's -don't know his last name -arms. For a moment I thought my skin was left on the seat it hurt so much.

"Are you ok?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm fine, thank you," I say as my hands free themselves from his tight grasp. It makes me a little uncomfortable to be so close to someone I don't even know. 

"Damn Daniel. Ha! See what I did there. It's only one in the afternoon and you're already macking on someone, what a whore!" Looking over Daniels's shoulders, I see in the driveway a mid-height white girl with bright pink hair, piercings on every single part of her face with a Lollypop in her mouth. A black bustier clings to her body as her bellbottom jeans flare around her big, chunky black boots. I wouldn't be shocked if she was in a girl rock band.

He swivels around to her, "Shut it, Monica."

I move far, far away from Daniel. Not that he's a problem or anything, I don't want to be seen as the girl he brought home for a good lay. "He's attractive and everything, but I'm not his conquest. I'm Elizabeth Pratt, Bridget's-

Monica cuts me off, "Bridget's sister?"

I look at her surprised, "Oh! Did she mention me?"

Her smile falters, "No, I just guessed from the last name, and you also look like her." Damn Bridget. It makes sense that she wouldn't mention me, I bet any money all her roommates are going to be surprised that she has a sibling. Her neck cranes as she looks behind me at Daniel now taking my trunk from the back of his car. I didn't even realize that he moved. "Are you moving in?"

"It's temporary. I had a mess up at the dorm, and I won't get a room for a couple of weeks so Bridget said I can stay here until I find a room."

She shrugs me off, "It's alright, I don't care. It's kind of good. I've been seeing the same faces every single day, to see something else besides Daniel's face and Carlee's boobs is a relief." I snicker as I look back at an open-mouthed Daniel.

"Well damn don't say what you mean. After my English Lit class, I'll go get a new face put on." Sarcasm laces his voice.

"You know what I mean Danny boy. Look, I've got to go see you later. And welcome to our home Elizabeth, mi casa es su casa." She hops in a red Toyota parked on the street and drives down the road. I think I'm going to like Monica.

"Let's get this stuff in the house."

I follow behind Daniel as he walks up the driveway, he doesn't even look affected by the weight of the crate. Ha! I didn't mean for that to rhyme. This house was nice looking from the car, but up close it's beautiful. How can a couple of college kids afford this? From what I know, all college kids are broke and in desperate need of cash all the time, but these kids must be flush.

I was geeked over the outside of the house, but the inside is amazing. The living room is the first thing you see when you come in. A large black sofa sits in front of a flat-screen TV, on the side are two love seats. A couple of beer bottles and a bag of chips sit on the coffee table. Besides that, it's cozy-looking. The ceilings in here are pretty high, streams of light come through the roof windows.

On my left side in the corner is a dining room. The table looks so clean I don't think anybody's eaten at it. A window is also in the room, but the blinds are closed shut letting in no sun rays.

Daniel sees me gawking at the house. "Pretty good for some college students, huh?" He asked.

"Yea, pretty sweet," I say in awe.

"I'll take you to your sister's bedroom. It's this way." He tucks the trunk more into himself and proceeds down a narrow hall to a staircase. We boulder up it, past three doors until we enter a room at the end of the hall. This is Bridget's room; I notice the Willow Smith poster on the wall. Every time I facetime her it's always in the background. Bridget swears her life upon Willow Smith. I always hear her humming "Meet me at our spot".

A Queen size bed sits against the corner wall near the window. Different color decorative pillows are neatly placed on the bed upon a lavender duvet. Various paintings that Bridget bought are on the walls as a few clothing items are slung over her desk and makeup chair. It's like a room right off of Pinterest.

"Where do you want this?" asked Daniel.

I look for an empty place in her room. By her desk is the only place where clothes don't sit. "Sit it by her desk." He places it down with ease. I roll my suitcases by the trunk as my backpack sits on her chair. "Thank you for this." He only smiles.

"Anytime." He dusts his hands off and proceeds towards the door.

"Hey, where are you going?" Not that I wanted him to stay or anything, it's just weird being in a house I don't know very well. I assumed he would stay with me until Bridget showed up.

He leans on the inside of the door, his arms crossed over his broad chest. He looks like one of those builder guys in a porno because of the flannel shirt, cargo pants, and dirty fingernails. "To take a shower and go study for my Econ test. Why?" He asks curiously. His eyebrow lift shows just how perfect his face is.

"Just. . .wondering."

"Ahhh, you want to join huh?" He chuckles. "Sorry, the shower isn't big for the both of us."

"Mhm, yeah your ego would take up all the space." I roll my eyes. "I've got to unpack these clothes; you can see your way out." I turn my back to him.

"I'm going to like you." He taps the door and then walks back down the hallway.