Let's make new, happy memories together, ok?

I can't hide my smile since he's looking at me through the mirror, and I don't want to hide it anymore, I want him to see just how happy he makes me. "Can you take the tag off my dress, please? It's digging through my skin." I tug on the tag so he can see.

"Of course." I feel his hands on the top of my back, the tag snags from the dress and he sits it on the counter, the tag may be gone, but his fingers aren't. My back turns stiff, and I watch in the mirror as he looks at me, moving his hands up and down my back, one even falls all the way down and grips my ass. I jump, and he chuckles.

I also hear him grunt, and mumble sexy under his breath.

I direct his hand to move on my stomach, rubbing it softly. "Do I look pretty?"

"You look like fucking trash, to be honest." I gasp, ready to hit him in the chest until he grabs my wrist, stopping me.

"Joking! That's a dumb question to ask, just look at yourself. You're the prettiest girl here." He softly kisses my neck.

"I'm the only girl here."

He whispers in my ear, "Exactly. We better get going before this dress ends up on the ground."

"Right." My cheeks fluster. "I need to get my purse." I move around him; he watches me move once again. I make it to the door, "You ready."

"Mhm." He lets me hold onto his arm as we walk down the stairs, it wouldn't be the best time for me to fall down them, and it would be embarrassing.

✏️✏️✏️✏️

I badger Andreas as he drives, "Where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise."

"I hate surprises."

He smiles, "I know. Just sit there and relax, it's a good place I'm taking you, don't worry about it." How could he say that? What if I overdressed, or underdressed?

"Are we late? I know I got ready too late and made you wait."

"No, we don't need to check in until 9. I had a feeling you would get ready late; girls typically do." He put a hand on my thigh, rubbing it gently. "Elizabeth?"

"Yes?"

The mood becomes somber, "Was what Cross said true? That you cried your eyes out the night I rejected you?"

I nod my head, not being able to say words. I don't want him to feel bad anymore, and I don't want to think of it again. He's apologized for what he's done, numerous times might I add and I don't want to have to deal with it anymore. I just want to be with him, for him to love me and I him. I put a hand on him, "It's all fine now." He pulls the car over on the side of the road. I look at him confused. "Why are we stopping?"

He rests his head against the steering wheel, "I don't deserve you, Elizabeth Pratt."

"What makes you say that?"

"I hurt you so bad that you went to another guy to hold you as you cried your eyes out. I did that to you! I did." He points at his chest, looking me in the eyes, well, past my head. "It makes me sick to my stomach, to think about you like that."

"Hurt?" I ask. All the does is nod.

My hands hold his head to my level, smoothing my thumbs over his frown lines, "Andreas, look at me. I'm dawned in a pretty dress, heels that are going to give me corns and bobby pins stuck in my brain, I did all of this for you, for us. I agreed to this date because I forgave you, and I want to be with you. Stop thinking of the past, we both said things that we regret, nothing we can do about that but move on. I love you, Andreas Chen, from the bottom of my heart, and with every fiber in my being, I love you." A tear drops down my cheek, he removes it with his nose.

His voice wobbles, "Again."

I smile, "I love you; Andreas Chen, and I think I always will." I plant my lips on him, tasting every bit available.

I don't want anything to do with you.

I kiss his cheeks.

I only wanted sex from you.

I kiss him on the lips.

You're. . .distracting me from my studies.

I kiss him harder.

The kisses wash away the words, the anger I had for him and him for me. It's over now, the past is the past, I only want to be happy with him.

I let go of his lips, "Let's make new, happy memories. Ok?" I say the words against his lips, I can feel his breath fan my hair and the smile against my lips.

"Ok."

I rub his hair, "You look hot, by the way." He has on a black button-up shirt with black slacks and shiny dress shoes. An expensive watch is on his wrist, showing me the time. "We need to get going."

"Right." He wipes his face, adjusts the shirt I balled up with my hands, and gets back on the road to the surprise waiting for me. 

Andreas pulls his car up to the restaurant entrance, he runs over to my side helping me out. "What a gentleman." He wraps an arm around my waist, directing me to the restaurant. He's like the rich guys in the movies that throw the valet the keys, he does exactly that. "That was so hot, simple, but hot."

"You think everything I do is hot."

"It's the truth." He opens the door for me, I say thank you and walk in.

"I always wanted to do that." He whispers to me. "Maybe you'll let me throw you around like those keys later on. Hi, I have a reservation for Chen." As we wait to be seated, I just stare at him, did he just say that and bypass it?