I flashed my boyfriend's teammate, on accident!

And if only I could

I make a deal with God

And I'd get him to swap our places

Be running up that road

Be running up that hill

Be running up that building

Say, if I only could, oh

My hand feels around for the electronics  that is making that noise. It's Andreas's phone that rattles all over the nightstand. I try to get up and turn it off, but something heavy lays on me, arms secure around my body. I see a head full of black hair and light snores coming from the person.

It's Andreas.

I do my best to stretch my arm out, I succeed and turn the alarm off. According to the clock, it's 7 in the morning and the sun is barely out. I rub my fingers through Andreas's hair, kissing the top of his head. He looks so cute, so at peace when he sleeps. 

My cheeks blush when I think of last night. Out of all the times we've had sex, it was never that intense, that pleasurable. I did things that I never did before and didn't think it could be possible to talk that dirty, to come that much.

He stirs around on top of me, eyes blink open, and adjust to the light coming from outside. He nuzzles his nose in my neck, kissing my delicate skin. "Good morning, E." 

"Good morning. So, your alarm song is "Running Up That Hill" from Stranger Things." 

He sighs, "Yeah, I love that show so much. Have you watched it yet?"

"No." 

I swear his entire body stills on top of me, "How the hell haven't you watched Stranger Things? It's one of the most popular shows out right now, where have you been, living under a rock?" He lifts his face from my neck, looming over me, my eyes connect with his bare chest. "When we get back to the house, we need to watch it."

"As long as you get me some Chinese food as you promised, then I can't object." He smiles and kisses me on my lips, so soft and gentle.

He mumbles against my lips, "Guess what?"

"What?" He sits up in the bed, grabbing me up and sitting me on his lap. My hands hold his chest while my legs straddle his waist.

"Happy Birthday, baby." He said softly. 

"Thank you." I hide my face in his neck. "I thought you forgot for a second."

He chuckles, "I would never forget your birthday. Oh God, you're so old now." I gasp and smack his chest. He rubs the spot. "What! You are old but still sexy as hell." His eyes glide down my body, admiring my naked form. "Are you hungry?"

"I could eat." I quirk a smile, shrugging my shoulder.

He kisses me one last time and moves me off him, "I'm going to get you some quality food, just hold on." He hops out of the bed, ass is hanging out. I watch as he puts on his clothes from last night, body glistening under the yellow sun. "Stay here and relax, you hear me?"

I snuggle under the covers, "Yes." 

He grabs the room key and leaves out the room. As soon as the door shuts, my phone rings. I jump out of the bed, looking around for my discarded pants that holds my phone. It's lying next to the bathroom door, Andreas practically ripped them off me last night. 

When I look at my caller ID, I see that it's my mom. The moment I press the answer button, singing comes over the speaker.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MY SWEET ELIZABETH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" It's not just my mom but dad and even my grandma.