I need- no CRAVE Andreas Chen

I unlock the door of the house and walk on in. Everyone is still at the party, thank God, I just want to lay down, eat some ice cream, and watch The Sex Lives of College Girls. I've only watched the first two episodes, but it's so fucking good. 

But first, I need to pee, really bad. 

✏️✏️✏️✏️

I let out all the pee I'd been holding inside, as I sit on the toilet, staring at my silver heels, I think to myself. About what happened with Cross, in his room.

I knew that I wouldn't sleep with him, but I was close to it. The way he was scaling my body with his hands, he was 10 seconds away from lifting my dress, bending me over, and fucking me. Every time he touched me, kissed me, it made me feel sick. Like what I was doing was wrong, no matter if it was him or not. 

I kept comparing him to Andreas. He didn't kiss me like him, didn't touch me as he did, my blood didn't boil when he said my name. I love it when Andreas calls me Elizabeth, the way he plays around with me, taunts me. I told myself I wouldn't fall for him, but now, I think I accidentally did. 

I clean myself up and head down the hall to Bridget's room, but I never made it there. A door creaks open behind me.

"Elizabeth." I hear a deep voice say behind me. I don't even have to turn around to know who it is.

"Andreas." My voice comes out breathy-like, and my back straightens. 

I start to turn, "Don't. Fucking. Move." His voice was demanding, just the way I liked it. "I'm liking the view from here." 

A sly smile comes on my face, "Oh, really? Tell me, what do you like about it?"

I can hear him readjusting his stance, "I like that dress on you, how it's tight at the top and lose at the bottom. How high your ass sits in that dress, and those heels, Jesus, those fucking heels. The things I want to do to you Elizabeth, it's criminal." 

"Can I turn around now?"

"Yes, but slowly." I do as he says, twirling myself around to him. All the while, his eyes never leave mine, not wanting to miss anything. "Why are you here so early? The party is still going on, according to my Twitter feed."

"I could ask you the same thing, aren't you Andreas Chen? The heartbreaker, ladies' man." I say sarcastically.

He cracks a smile, "That's what they call me, but I don't identify with those titles. Now, come here." He whispers. 

His words are hypnotic, I can't control myself. My heels clank against the ground as I get closer and closer to him. He could tell me to jump off the roof, I'm afraid I would do it. And that scares me, but in a good way.

I stop in front of him, he snatches me by my dress and slams me, gently, against his wall. In one swift move of him grabbing me, he shuts the door with his foot. No lights on, no sound, just my beating heart. "Can you turn a light on, please?"

"No, I want to touch you, but I don't want you to see it coming." I can hear his voice come closer to me, "I want to hear you gasp, and shutter at my touch. Like what happened in the car when I made you come." My breath hitches in my throat. "Just like that." 

Things start out slow, his fingers slide down my arms, creating goosebumps. He clasps my hands in his, roughly bringing them above my head, he kisses each of my fingers, just from the small kisses I nearly faint. "Are you supposed to be Tiffany Pollard?" He asked me, throwing the mood off.

"How do you know who she is?" 

"My sister is obsessed with that show, she watches it all the time."