0.24

0.24

"they're both late

"they're both late." karla frowned, propping her arms onto the desk.

ezra checked the time on his phone. "it's only 4:31, maybe they're coming back from lunch."

karla sneered. "mhm, sure. i'll give those twins another minute and i'm leaving."

two rapid knocks banged against the door, making ezra almost run to open it. "see, here they are! you're being dramatic."

"just let them in already."

locs of curly brown curly hair bounced into the room. a suspiciously bright smile on both of their faces.

"good afternoon, ms. pierce," greeted cj.

moriah cleared her throat. "we apologize for being late. we bumped into some people along the street."

"i don't need any excuses, you two." karla held her hand up. "tell me everything you've found. i've heard some of your work ezra, but i'd like to heard it directly from you two."

"yes, ma'am." they both said.

moriah started, the pearly smile still not leaving her face. "around last week before we came here, we stopped by the club. we brought our tools and decided to look over the walls with UV lights. the moment we turned them on, some sort of... code illuminated onto the wall."

"well what did it say?" asked karla.

moriah set a picture down in front of karla. neon blue words beamed back at the mafia boss as she read them.

MORE IS COMING. - O

"the hell?" karla glared at them. "and you're telling me that this was found on the wall?"

"yes, ma'am," moriah said. "below that thought, there was also a note."

moriah then handed a weathered piece of paper to karla, code scrawn from top to bottom of the small page.

.--- ..- ... - / .-- .- .. - / -.- .- .-. .-.. .- .-.-.- / .. .----. -- / .- .-.. .-- .- -.-- ... / -.-. .-.. --- ... . .-. / - .... .- -. / -.-- --- ..- / - .... .. -. -.- .-.-.-