valentines special 💖

! before things start ! 

this is just a special, so this is in a different timeline were karla + gwen are already dating

by the next chapter things go back to normal, so just a heads up!

enjoy! :D

-💖-

the day of love. valentines day. february 14th. 

it had been almost been two years since they made things official, and karla was excited. they haven't had a proper valentines day due to work, and she was determined to make things work.

she was so ready to the point that she woke up early in the morning, painstakingly removed gwendolyn's head sleeping on her chest, and decided to cook breakfast for them to eat in bed.

pushing her— no their— bedroom door open, karla walked in with her two breakfast plates in her hand.

"good morning, gwen." she swooned, setting down the plates onto the nightstand table then covering gwendoyln's face with kisses.

gwen squirmed under the light pressure and opened her eyes. "karla?" she whispered sleepily. "why are you up so early?"

"i'm glad you asked, mon cher. do you know what today is?" karla hugged gwen's waist as she slid under the covers. (my dear)

"uh... wednesday?"

"hmm, you're close. take a look at the pancakes i made you."

gwendolyn sat up and looked that the heart-shaped pancakes sitting on the bedside table.

happy valentines day! ♡♡

"wait... really?" gwen looked down at karla, who held a smug smile on her face. "oh my gosh, karla! that's so sweet!"

a fresh set of large roses in a bouquet sat across from them on the dresser. "i knew you'd like some flowers too."

"awh, karla! thank you so, so, so much!" she pressed a light kiss to the bridge of karla's nose.

"it's nothing," karla snuggled closer to gwen's shoulder. "we haven't spent a proper valetine's day together, so i really want to make it up to you."

gwen ate a piece of pancake. "oh, you really don't need to! i get to see you everyday, that's enough for me."

"you know, i'd get you anything you wanted." karla sighed, tracing her finger along gwendolyn's back. "is there anything you'd like to do today?"

with a sip of orange juice, gwen bit her lip. "how about we do something you like to do? y'know, since we always do things i like."