0.8

0.8

"oh, look at you!" squealed madeline

"oh, look at you!" squealed madeline. "you look adorable!" she showed the mirror in front of gwendolyn's face.

highlight on the tip of her nose and inner corner of her eyes. a small wing of eyeliner on the outer corner and pink blushed cheeks. her heart-shaped lips laced with tinted lip gloss. freckles enhanced, eyelashes curled. 

"maddy." gwendolyn gasped, lip quivering.

"yeah, i know. it looks good as hell. best work i've ever done," boasted madeline. "there's no way that karla won't want to sleep with you now."

the brown-haired girl cocked her head. "sleep with me? but it's the middle of the day. what do you—"

madeline giggled. "you'll figure it out, girl. besides, you look really good."

gwendolyn couldn't help but feel like she was part of a corny coming-of-age movie.heart fluttering against her chest. forget the butterflies, a whole zoo was in her stomach.

the night after karla had given her number to the blushing girl, she immediately decided to text after finishing her school work.

Ms. Valetin? This is you right?😊

Read 12:01 AM

Ms. Valetin 👩🏾‍💻👑
Yes, Gwendolyn. I'm surprised you're texting so late.

Oh sorry.

I am interrupting you? 😣

Read 12:03 AM

You're not. I usually sleep very late anyways.

I see!

I'd love to go to sleep later, yet school stuff keeps me up! 🙄

Read 12:05 AM