Chapter 16

I'm sulking in my bed. Remco was so mean! Normally I always walk around like this, now all of a sudden what's his problem!

When I want to talk to him alone, I see that Josh and Remco have already gone to bed. When I hear all the noises coming from their bedroom, I know enough. I flee into my room, where I try to escape the sound of them together in bed. I just can't hear Remco moaning for someone else like me. How awful I am! I'm jealous of my own brother!

Something inside me says I better avoid Remco and not let him get too close again, even though this is going to be hard for me. I have wished for years that he would see me, but not like this. Not that he's in bed with me and using my brother too.

-------------

At school that day, it was harder for me being able to concentrate. Remco keeps running through my head.

"Maxime? Did you hear me?" Asks Gabrielle who looks at me, we are just sitting at our table I the cafeteria, and right away my thoughts are back to Remco.

"Yes, yes, sorry. Lots on my mind," I tell her, which of course makes her start asking all kinds of questions. I can hardly tell her: that I slept with Remco? She knows I've had a crush on Remco for years, she's always stood by me, every time a boyfriend dumped me or there was trouble.

"I slept with Remco," suddenly slips out of my mouth, causing Gabrielle to stare at me in disbelief, "you have what!" She yells causing me to quickly place my hand on her mouth. "Not all the school has to know Gabrielle", I whisper to her.

"How? What? When?" Fires her questions at me. "The night before last when we were home alone. He was so good," I say, nearly causing her mouth to fall open.

"And your brother? Is he breaking up with him?" She asks all of them still. Though I don't know the answer to her questions. I don't know if Remco is moving on with Josh or if he's gay at all.

---------------

At 4 pm the bell rings and Gabrielle and I step into the apartment. Her boyfriend is also with us, asking to go out tonight. He would bring a friend again, hopefully not Tristan again.

But of course, how unlucky can anyone be! Apparently, he hadn't been informed by Gabrielle that we were broken up. They must have been too busy with each other.

So now I'm back on a date with the two of them again with Tristan. Who apparently doesn't mind me being back there or sitting next to him during the movie. There are four of us in the theater, where we are going to see a horror movie.

I don't know who convinced me that I would like this movie, but it's not bad, but terrible! Full of terror, I sit shivering next to Tristan, who takes me in his arms and protects me from the screen.

After this horrible movie, we go have another milkshake and talk a bit, especially the boys about the movie. Gabrielle and I try to have a conversation, although Gabrielle wants more and more to ask me out about Remco, I try to keep the conversation about other things, the boys just needed to hear something.

"Dave and I are still going to play games at my place, are you girls coming?" Tristan asks us. Which we both feel like doing, it's only 9 pm and honestly don't feel like sitting at home with Josh and Remco. And watching them act like the perfect couple.

We step out of the restaurant a little later into the parking lot where Tristan walks up to a brand-new Mercedes. "What do you think of my new car?" Tristan asks, mostly to me.

I look at the brand new black Mercedes with tinted windows in the back and run my hand over the roof of it, "it's a beautiful car. Wonder how it drives," I say and hear Tristan click the car open and hold the passenger door open for me. Gabrielle and Dave are already on their way to Tristan's house in Dave's car.

As I settle myself into the comfortable leather seat, where I feel the warm leather on my legs. It feels so nice and warm and comfortable, now I certainly don't regret the short skirt and T-shirt I'm wearing. If Remco had seen me leave like this, he would have been whining again anyway. The red loose skirt falls just above my knees and the black T-shirt shows just enough of my breasts, so they don't fall out, even though my bra, of course.

Tristan seats himself next to me in the car and puts the key in the socket, which makes the seats even more pleasantly warm. Apparently, I had dressed way too cold for the fall weather that is starting to arrive.

When Tristan starts the car, the engine makes a noise, and the music starts, on one of my favorite stations. When he pushes the pedal, I feel the car moving forward, although you feel very little of the speed we are actually going.

We're going way too fast, but it's such a great feeling to see the car go that fast. Maybe I'm more into car guys than I thought.

Suddenly I feel the car slow down a bit and Tristan's hand on my leg, something I wasn't prepared for. I let it go, for now, we're almost to his house anyway. As I get out of the car, I am saddened that the ride is already done. "Wow, I'd love to ride in your car too," I admit blushing, "when you've passed your driver's test you can," he says, to which I fly around his neck. Gabrielle looks at me funny, I catch myself with my arms around his neck, almost with my lips on his. I detach myself from him and we step into his parent's house. Inside we place ourselves in the couch to watch a movie and of course, those men choose one of those movies again. Tristan later showed up with an expensive bottle of wine from his mother, which we all drank during the movie.

Gabrielle and Dave were suddenly gone until I hear screaming outside and someone is thrown into the water. Gabrielle and Dave are both in the water when II comes outside, "Isn't that ice-cold!" I yell to Gabrielle, who is just coming up from the Water. "No, join me!" Calls back, pointing to the water in front of her. Tristan comes up beside me, "Our pool is heated. You can just go in," he says, his T-shirt and pants are next to me as he jumps into the water in his underwear.

I decide to chase after them and join in the fun. First I put my T-shirt over my head, which shows my black bra which only has half an invisible cup, and my black thong like my bra only covers the middle part of my vagina. I curse myself over my choice of underwear that morning, and now it's too late to get back dressed, both boys are watching anyway.

I jump in next to Gabrielle, who gets a whole flood of water all over her. I'm swimming around when I suddenly see Tristan pop up in front of me and bump into him. "Sorry, I didn't see you," I say, grabbing the side of the pool. "It's not every day I get attacked by such a pretty girl," he laughs, the same smile I loved from the beginning of our relationship until he started manipulating me.

Gabrielle and Dave are kissing, and we stand by the two, trying to look the other way. This is so weird to stand into a pool of your ex-boyfriend and even then is in sexy lingerie, soon he will think I want him back.