Chapter 9

Remco steps into the shower next to me, looking at me from head to toe. Shyly I turn around, normally I am never shy! I feel his hands grab my hips and kiss my neck. I feel the heat in my body move back to my vagina, which immediately contracts from him running his fingers over my clit. "What were you doing in here for so long," he whispers as he sticks a finger inside me and begins to move inside me. I let my head lie back on his chest as he continues to move his fingers in and out of me. At first, he did this quietly and at a slow pace until he started going faster, and I moan for him. He turns me around after my orgasm and I see his penis already stiff, which I first felt pushing against my clit, as he was satisfying me with his fingers.

With his mouth on mine, I daringly grab his penis and begin to move with it which makes him flinch at first but then moaning continue to kiss me and take hold of my breasts. As I build up the pace. While with my other hand I am caressing his balls and glans, I hear him come and feel his warm fluid go over my hands.

We look at each other, his head against mine. Both of us don't know what to say, but just keep looking at each other, recovering what had just happened, and then we turn off the shower and both step into our rooms after putting on our underwear. But before we step inside, we both look at each other for one last time.

In my room, I lean against the door and release a sigh. What had just happened? This is now our second time in the bathroom doing this. Okay, this was the first time I touched him, and it felt amazing! I just can't get it out of my head 'n even dream of him this night in my bed.

That morning I get up and come back into the kitchen, where Josh is now sitting alone, and I don't see Remco anywhere. "Remco not home?" I ask my brother, who was almost jumping when I get a better look at him. "No, he just walked out the door with his sportswear on," he says, looking at me angrily. "Everything okay? You sound so angry?" I ask Josh, which causes him to do a whole explanation about Remco and that they had a fight still about last night's dinner with our parents and other things Josh didn't want to get out.

I got a message that moment from Remco to see him at the park, which I decided to do. And went to my room, and as I finished eating put on my running clothes and called out to my brother who had crawled into the living room in front of the TV. "I'm going for a walk, see you soon!" But Josh doesn't answer, he really had to be deep in his thoughts. I walk to the park, where I see Remco sitting on a bench looking at the river. "Is he still bucking at home," Remco asks me as he looks at me with those beautiful blue eyes of his, "yeah, what happened?" I ask him, I have to wait a while before he continues. In the meantime, I look at the ducks in front of me in the river.

"I've been struggling with something and your brother doesn't want to hear about it," he says suddenly, looking at the river as well and his gaze no longer focused on mine.

"What doesn't Josh want to hear about?" I ask him, knowing it must be something serious to get my brother in a bad mood like that, he was never easily hurt or piqued normally. "About my sexual nature," Remco says more quietly now, looking around us, where there were barely any people at 8 in the morning on a Saturday. "What do you mean? You're gay, right?" I ask him curiously, "Max, would a gay man touch you, the way I touch you?" He asks me, causing a blush to appear on my cheeks. "You're the first girl I've done those things with. Never before have I felt the need for it, though I've been looking at you for a year now. It's driving me crazy," he says in frustration, standing up and starting to walk back. What, he's been looking at me for a year? How did I miss that, maybe because I've been so busy this last year with my grades and my boyfriends that I didn't think about it? I do know that he talks to me much less.

I see him already a long way away and try to follow up or catch up with him, but my condition was not as good as it is. He already steps into the apartment, without me being able to ask him anything more. I am left with my questions.

In the apartment, the atmosphere is still around and Josh is sitting on the other side of the couch in the evening and I just plop down between them. "Why the long faces?" I ask, looking at them both. "Why are you in such a good mood? Been with your boyfriend?" Asks my brother sarcastically doing pretty dry for him about my sex life, insinuating he had absolutely no interest in it at first. "No. And from when did you become so interested in my boyfriend and me?" I ask him, still with that smile on my face.

"Just like that, I'm not allowed to be interested in my sister's life. I'm glad he makes you so happy." Happy? I can't follow him? Are we going to stand around gossiping about our love life later? Normally my brother and I are close, but lately, he's been so closed off that I didn't bother him with it. Not that we elaborated on my sex life or being, but we used to laugh and gossip about the guys I date.

"I don't know if Tristan and I are going to be together for long," I blurt out, causing Josh and Remco to both look at me with shock. "How come, Max? Is he not up to your standards anymore?" Asked my brother still going. Is he really asking me directly if he's okay in bed, or am I misunderstanding him?