Chapter 13

I wake up with the worst headache imaginable. I get up and quickly put on a pair of shorts and a top, to cover my naked body a bit, not that I remember why I'm suddenly lying here naked. It can't hurt anyway, if I'm not wearing a bra or underwear, they're just my brother and his friend after all.

The friend I want in my bed, but what to keep secret forever. At the table, Remco and Josh are already seated. I sit down over Remco and take over Josh's bowl, which was still well filled. "Can't you see I was eating," my brother says bucking like a little kid," not anymore," I say as I take a few big bites, which I immediately regret, and shove the bowl away from me, smiling Josh grabs it back and just continues eating? Remco just smiles at us and keeps looking at Josh. This is strange, before he was much looser towards me, though now I feel like he is trying to distance himself.

My brother goes to the bathroom and I sit in front of the TV with Remco sitting in his regular spot on the other side of the couch. Naughty and still tired from last night I lay myself down on the seat with my feet to Remco not practicing that under the loose shorts I had no underpants on, which is now pushed quite high to my feminine region, so he had to be able to see almost everything, to which of course my nipples also react. I try to look at the screen, not knowing so to speak that I am lying here so exposed in front of him. What happens next I certainly never expected.

He puts my legs on his lap and starts rubbing my leg, almost to my vagina, where I even feel a finger of his go in. This can't be real. As I look at him, who looks back at me and at my vagina, as he pulls the panties to the side a bit. I can also see his bulge in his pants in front of me now. He does it a few more times and when I think I'm coming, we hear the bathroom door open in the hallway and I immediately straighten up, pulling my shorts back down a bit. Still excited and incredibly wet I sit there on the couch yearning for him, cuddling with my brother there.

A bit annoyed I walk to my bedroom where I finish it myself and start preparing for school when classes start again tomorrow.

Tristan had already sent me some messages during the day but I ignored them all, still too angry at him for what he did at that party. And then running off with two girls! He's got a lot of nerve! Gabrielle had forwarded the pictures of that girl with Tristan. She had just posted them on her social media! Which made me incredibly pissed.

-----------------

The next day dawns and Gabrielle is at our door well on time to leave for school together. Where I tell her that I am going to dump Tristan, probably tonight. Gabrielle sits me down to encourage me to definitely do this after he drugged us. What a jerk!

At school, I do my best to take notes all day and absorb as much information as possible, for my tests at the end of the month. Again I get a message from Tristan at the end of the day, he is waiting for me in the parking lot. I tell Gabrielle to go home and I get into the car with Tristan.

He greets me with a kiss on my mouth, which makes me wonder how naive he thinks I am. "You think I forgot that you drugged us and then went with those girls!" I yell at him and he does indeed look guilty, which I also expected from his manipulative nature.

"Honey that wasn't my intention at all. I just wanted to have fun with you and after you left I just went with the guys. I didn't do anything with those girls at all." Says he trying to convince me again, which he has become so good at.

"Let me make it up to you, okay?" He asks me, why I don't understand giving him another chance after this. "How do you want to do that Tristan?" He moves his eyebrows and grabs my earlobe in his mouth and whispers sexy things in my ear that he wants to do to me. Maybe he's not so boring in bed, after all, hearing him like this. Would I go with him to his home? Although he doesn't give me an option if he stops at his home at all.

"Come with me," he says and pulls me upstairs to his room. Where he pushes me down on the bed and practically pulls my clothes off my body. Where is Tristan and who is this? He's completely different? Or did he think I liked the other side of him better?

Not much later, I walk out of his house. Satisfied for the first time after all the bad times we had. He did want to drop me off at home, but I was more in the mood for a walk. I was actually embarrassed that I had done this and not dumped him just like Gabrielle had recommended.

And then there was the thing with Remco, which I don't know what we actually have now.

----------------

I step into the apartment, where my brother is staring at me. "Where were you?" He asks me with his hands on his hips, "At my boyfriend's," I reply as I pull open the fridge in the kitchen. "Surely not that boy you drugged the other day?" Asks my brother, still walking behind me, and Remco who is now coming to blend in as well.

"Yes with that boyfriend Josh! He was sorry and I gave him another chance," I answer annoyed causing them both to look at me perplexed.