Thirteen

TW: there is talk if suicide in this scene.

🧖‍♀️
Lorenzo

Lorenzo age 5

   Mama just screamed at papa and Amara. They are too loud she doesn't like things to be too loud how do they not understand. I guess Amara is too little too understand but papa should know better. I've been in my room since mama yelled at me in the kitchen. I didn't want to make her mad again.

  The clock on my nightstand turns to nine pm so I put my toys away and crawl into bed. Mama usually tucks me in, but tonight I'll have to do it myself. That's okay she has too do a lot for Amara. I shut my lamp off and count til I fall asleep I made it to seventy five.

  "Baby wake up." I feel something shake me back and forth. "Lorenzo baby?" Mama. I sit up and rub my eyes. "Mama? What's wrong?" She places her hand to the side of my face and rubs her thumb on my temple, I love when she does that. I lean into her touch. She's been crying her eyes are red and puffy.

  "Nothings wrong amore mio, I just wanted to see you." Her eyes well with tears. She holds my hand to her mouth, and places a light kisses on my knuckles. "You are the ocean Lorenzo always remember that okay. When you find love and you will baby, you hold onto with everything you have. Don't let anyone pull them away from you okay?" She pulls me into her chest.

  "I will mama I promise." I start to cry and I don't know why. She just seems so sad. She kisses my forehead and tucks me back into bed. "I love you baby, I always will." She stares down at me for five minutes before leaving. In the morning I'm woken up by Amara's screams. She has been screaming for a long time I thought mama would sooth her but she hasn't. Maybe she is still asleep.

  I walk down the hall and towards the nursery. Amara's crib is too high for me so I leave and walk to the bathroom, I'll grab the stool I use to brush my teeth that should work. I start to run towards the bathroom when Amara's cries get louder. I'm just about to reach the door knob but I slip. There's water everywhere. I actually still hear the water running, it's probably mama showering, that's why she couldn't hear Amara.

  I open the door slowly. There is water all over the floor it looks almost pink. I look towards the bathtub. "Mama. Mama Amara is crying." I tell her but she must not hear me over the running water because she doesn't move at all. I walk up to her careful not to slip again. "Mama please. I'm too little to reach her or I would help you." I just need her to hand her too me I'll feed her.

  "Mama?" She is still dressed in her pjs and the water is red, why is the water red? "Mama!" I shout. "Mama wake up! You can't sleep in the tub it's dangerous." I shake her but lose my balance and slam my head against the tile floor. "Ow. Mama please." That hurt. I can't stop the tears from steaming down my face. She isn't listening. I pull myself up and climb in the tub with her.

  I sit in her lap. "Mama." I whisper.

   I shoot up from my sleep. Tears are streaming down my face. "Mama." I call out. Fuck Lo she's gone. I'm still trying to catch my breath but tears keep pouring out of my eyes. I need my mom. I need someone please. A sob escapes my chest. I get out of bed and head towards somewhere safe.

Opening the door I crawl into bed next to him. "Capo?" He calls and I breakdown. "Can you just hold me." He turns around and pulls me into his bare chest. I cry until my head hurts, he just holds me. Embarrassment creeps it's way into my brain but it's quickly shut down. He's held my hand while I cried, and I felt safe. I feel safe.

When I have no more tears to cry he makes himself more comfortable. My head still lies against his chest and he is rubbing soothing circles on my back. "Do you what to talk it?" I shake my head. "Not yet. I don't want to relive it again." He kisses the top of my head and pulls me closer too him.

"Whenever you're ready I'm here." Tears threaten my eyes again. "Thank you." I place a light kiss against his chest. Than another. "Lo we don't have to, I will just hold you." I continue kissing him, I get up on one elbow and look into his eyes, as best I can with hardly any light shining through the windows.

"Please help me forget." I plead. With that he rolls onto of me. Kissing my lips,jaw,and neck." I grip his hair. He makes his way to the top of my boxers. That's all I came in here wearing. He is just in drawstring pants. He looks up at me, waiting to see if I'll stop him. I won't I need this. He slips my boxers past my thighs. My hardening cock coming free.

Gio grips my length. "Yes." Slips past my lips. He takes me into his mouth, sucking and licking until I see stars. "Gio I want all of you." He stills my dick still engulfed by his mouth. He pulls away from me. "Are you sure?" I tug him back to my mouth and capture his lips. When I break the kiss I nod. "Yes I want this." Flips me over, excitement and fear battling each other.

He leans over to grab something out of his nightstand, that causes his length to dig into my thigh. Excitement starts to win the battle. He positions hisself behind me, I hear the him tear open a condom and him fiddle with something else. A few moments later his cold lubed fingers meet with my entrance. I let out a small gasp when he pushes one inside me.

He works one finger inside of me for a few minutes. "How is this." He asks. "More."He doesn't waste anytime plunging a second finger into me. "Ah fuck!" He pulls his fingers out of me. I'm about to protest the loss of him when I feel him position cock to take the place of his fingers. I grip the sheets and bit down on the pillow in front of me. Bracing for the feel of him. He pushes into me. My hips pull away from him but his quick to pull me back.

"It will feel good in a minute I promise." He chokes out. He pulls out slightly than forces his full length into me. "GIO!" I scream in both pain and pleasure. "Shhh baby I know." He leans forward whisper in my ear. "God you feel so fucking good, so fucking right." He slowly pulls out again and when he pushes back in it's sore but not as unbearable. He kisses my shoulder and lifts my hips higher. When I'm slightly propped up on my knees my reaches around to stroke me cock.

Thankful for the pleasure I push back into him. He grunts and starts to thrust in a steady pace. "Touch yourself for me." He demands. I take myself I'm my hand, feeling a thousand things right now. "Fuck Lo." His pace quickens. "Hurry up and come baby, I'm already almost there you feel that fucking good."

A growl rips through my chest when he slams into me over and over. My own orgasm ripping through me. "Gio.fuck!" I come. I collapse onto the bed. He flattens his head on my back and obliterates me. Pounding into me with no remorse. A feral sound comes from deep in his chest, he falls forward onto me. After he catches his breathe he rolls over so he's beside me. I tilt my head up and peek at him. His face is only slightly illuminated.

He looks so beautiful. Messy sweaty hair, that well fucked look on his face. I lean in and kiss his nose. He laughs. "Stay the night." I flip onto my back. "What of Amara goes to my room and I'm not there." She can't go looking for me and end up seeing us. Everything would get fucked up.

"You know she sleeps in til one." He counters. It's true. I'm just nervous. I don't want to stop this yet. We have four months. I look at him, how the hell am I supposed to say no to him. "Okay. Set an alarm though, I want to be awake early just incase." He reaches for his phone and I watch him set it for seven thirty. Four hours from now.

He rolls over so I scoot closer. I wrap my arms around him. "Goodnight capo."

"Goodnight Gio." I kiss his shoulder and drift off ,I've never felt more at peace.