"Since when do you have a tattoo?" Jess asked already moving on from me getting us in.

"I got it when I was twelve. You like it?" I asked showing it off once again.

"Yeah, it's badass. It suits you," they said as she ran her fingers through my hair brushing it away from my ear.

"I got some more," I said biting my lip.

"You do?" Jess asked shocked.

I guess we were both underaged so it was overall weird for either one of us to have a tattoo, never mind more than one.

I didn't say anything and just pushed aside my shirt and binder showing the tattoo I got about a year earlier.

It was the same symbol, that was on my lighter, and the cover for the Young and Damned. A crescent with a skull facing it.

Before Jess could say anything, the elevator stopped and the doors opened to the club.

It was filled with people jumping up and down to the beat of the music. There was a live band playing on stage, that everyone seemed to like. Or at least they were drunk enough to like anything. The walls were gray stone, but you could hardly see the color from the flashing lights. The lighting was mainly purple with some blue and red around. There was a beautiful bar at the end of the club, that was littered with people.

"Seriously, how the fuck did you get us in here?" Jess said as they looked around in awe.

"Maybe I'll tell you after a few drinks," I said with a wink.

We took a shot of tequila since all drinks were free for us, and headed for the dancefloor. 

Under the purple lights, Jess looked even more beautiful, than usually, or maybe it was the alcohol. I didn't care since I was dancing with her, my hands on her waist and theirs on my shoulders. It was like the movies always pictured moments like that. It felt like time slowed, as I looked into their eyes before she crashed their lips onto mine.

"That tattoo, it's the Young and Damned logo, right?" Jess asked after a few hours.

We had landed on a couch at the side of the club, with drins in hand. I had a whiskey, while Jess was enjoying a cosmopolitan, that was extremely well made.

I just nodded in response taking another sip of my drink.

"You like them a lot then, huh?" Jess asked with a smirk.

"Not really. I think they're a bit annoying, and truth be told, they're a bit of a bitch, to be around," I said grinning.

"You know them?!" Jess asked astonished.

I just mentally shrugged and decided to tell the truth.

"In a way at least. Still kinda figuring things out, but yeah. I know myself," I joked, making Jess' jaw drop to the floor.

"You're kidding right?" they chuckled, but when I just grinned back, they entered shock mode.

"You're the Young and Damned?!" she exclaimed.

"Just Young and Damned, there's no the," I joked.

"Holy shit! How- Wha- I mean, you-..." Jess rambled on.

"Yeah, I know, it's pretty big, which is why I don't tell a lot of people," I said trying to get Jess to calm down a bit. I didn't want them to go into shock.

"I mean only seven, now eight, people know that, so... Yeah, please start talking again," I said suddenly feeling awkward again.

"You're amazing," Jess finally said as everything caught up with her.