It's Not Over Yet

All of Leroy's friends stare in shock. "Leroy!" Uni exclaims. Nickle was in complete shock and emotion. They stand up and rush over to Leroy. "What the hell did you do?" They exclaim. They grab Leroy. "Leroy? Come on! Please tell me you're still alive!" Nickle says. "Your friend is not alive now. He's dead." Death Steve says. Nickle sobs on Leroy heartbroken that so many of their friends had died. Death Steve smiles and turns away from them both. "Leroy is dead! Finally!" He exclaims. He laughs. But then, a caw is heard. They all look over and there was the eagle. It caws at Death Steve angrily. Then it flies down towards him. It screeches angrily. But then, Death Steve cocks his pistol again and shoots the eagle. It screeches and falls to the ground. Everyone gasps. Chips crawls over and grabs the eagle. Luckily it was still alive, just badly injured. It was only shot in the wing. "Hmm. Seems you want to avenge Leroy now." Death Steve says turning away. Trevil looks at him full of rage. Shadow Sabre sighs sadly. He already sensed the deaths of Leroy and his friends too. Trevil unsheathes his own sword and rushes towards Death Steve. "Trevil! No!" Hunter Green Steve exclaims. But Death Steve was expecting that somehow. Right before Trevil could attack, Death Steve stabs him in the heart. Hunter Green Steve gasps. "NO!" He shouts. Death Steve rips the sword out of Trevil's heart and Trevil collapses to the ground dead. Shadow Sabre gasps. He only sensed three deaths would happen; that is three people close to Leroy would be killed. Nickle stared in emotion and shock. Lee stood up and rushed at Death Steve. "Wait! Lee no!" Shadow Sabre exclaims. Death Steve tried to shoot Lee but he dodged. Lee attacked Death Steve by punching him several times in the face but then Lee is ambushed and thrown to the ground. The top class Yellow Steve stared tearing up. He was bleeding from his eye after being injured by Death Steve. They all had injuries. He shuts his eyes starting to cry a bit. He wanted to stay strong but Leroy and Trevil were just killed in front of him and he couldn't hold back his tears. Death Steve looks at him. "Child. I see you were very close to Leroy. Your father figure kind of. Well, there's no way to bring him back so suck it up!" He exclaims. The Yellow Steve sighs. He stands up and wipes away his tears. "Leroy was more than just who you think he was. He was a friend, he was family and he was always such a brave person. Always there to protect and save." He says. "Clearly he couldn't save me." Death Steve says. "Let me finish you bastard. He was always so kind and would always try to save his friends no matter what. He even let himself die for us." Everyone looks at him, "He would risk his life for anything. Even if he knows he could never return from the World Below or even if it meant he would never see us again. He's just wanting to protect us." The Yellow Steve says. Death Steve stares at him angrily. "He will forever be our friend." The Yellow Steve says. But then, Leroy's eyes spring open. His red eye was glowing brighter than ever and his right eye was now glowing navy. He jumps up. Everyone looks at him shocked. Leroy stares at Death Steve angrily. Death Steve was staring at him shocked. "How are you still alive?" He asks. "I will never let you hurt my friends or my family." Leroy says looking at the top class Yellow Steve and at Lee. "Okay. That's it!" Death Steve exclaims. He rushes at Leroy and teleports him and himself somewhere. "Leroy! Where did he go?" Cheya exclaims. "I know where they are." Shadow Sabre says. They all look at him.