A Bad Rumor

Leroy gasped. "What!" Nickle exclaims. "The reason people suspect Leroy now is one of these pictures that someone has caught of this strange person had caught what his hand looks like. The person is suspected to have yellow skin similar to Leroy's." The news reporter says. "Oh great." Leroy says crossing his arms, "I'm going to be chased after again." Nickle switches off the news. "How could they?" She asks, "Do you think you know this person?" "Of course I don't. At least I don't think so. I don't know any yellow Steve who has come through the book. Have you?" Leroy asks. "No. Unless whoever is behind this may have somehow been able to get through the book leading here very sneakily and I never noticed but if it was ever since you were crowned then I should've at one point suspected it." Nickle says. "I don't even know if I can leave this place. I don't know what people will do." Leroy says. "We have to try and convince people it isn't you. Maybe I could call Ash and Cheya." Nickle says. "Who's Cheya?" Leroy asks. "Oh. She's a friend I met a few weeks ago. I think she also knows someone who's a 911 operator so maybe we could get answers from that."  Nickle says. "Do you think they could help?" Leroy asks. "Yes but I don't know if we can do this without Hunter Green Steve and Trevil. They still trust you. Especially since they haven't heard about this news." Nickle says. "I can go get them." Leroy says. "Okay. I'll call Ash and Cheya over and you go get Trevil and Hunter Green Steve." Nickle says. Leroy nods and goes back to his world. He has his apprentice take control of the kingdom for the meantime until he's okay to come back home. Leroy knew where Hunter Green Steve was. He was always out exploring and he set up a camp somewhere which Leroy knew where that was. Leroy teleported to where the camp was. Hunter Green Steve was just returning to that area. Then lighting struck close to his camp. But it was just Leroy. Hunter Green Steve gasped when he saw him. "Leroy!" He exclaims. Leroy stands up. "What's going on?" Hunter Green Steve asks. "We have a problem. I need to explain when we get to Earth. For now, we have to go get Trevil." Leroy says. "Okay." Hunter Green Steve says. They teleport to the Navy Kingdom immediately. Trevil was in charge of the Navy Kingdom now. He saw them enter the kingdom. Trevil hasn't seen Leroy in a long time so he was very happy to see him. Trevil hugged Leroy immediately after seeing him. "Is everything okay Leroy?" Trevil asks. "Not really. We need you to come to Earth with us. I'll explain when we get there." Leroy says. "Okay. Just let me put my apprentice in charge." Trevil says. They both nod. Trevil rushes to find his apprentice to put him in charge for the meantime. "Trevil, what do you think is going on with Leroy?" His apprentice asks. "I have no idea. He hasn't said anything at all yet. I'm thinking there might be something wrong on Earth as he isn't saying anything yet until we get to Earth." Trevil says. "I hope he's okay." His apprentice says. "I hope he is too." Trevil says. He leaves leaving his apprentice in charge. Leroy, Hunter Green Steve and Trevil make it back to the Yellow Kingdom. Leroy says the chant for them to enter Earth and they make it back there. Leroy held onto his crown this time so it wouldn't fall off. After they made it to Nickle's house, they noticed two other people there. Leroy recognized one as Ash. The other he suspected was Cheya as Nickle mentioned her. "Hey Leroy." Ash says, "Nickle told us what happened. I can't believe that is happening now." Cheya nods. "Oh and this is Cheya." Nickle says. Cheya was wearing a black shirt with long purple sleeves, black sweat pants and a blue and purple scarf around her neck with a bell on the edge of it. "Leroy, what's going on?" Trevil asks. "Well, the news was on about half an hour ago and people are getting attacked all across Earth by someone. This has been happening ever since I was crowned as king of the Yellow Steves. At least that's what they're saying currently." Leroy says. "What's worse is they suspect Leroy is the one doing this." Nickle says. Trevil and Hunter Green Steve gasp. "Why the hell do they think that?" Trevil asks. "Whoever this person is, it's a yellow Steve. At least we think so because the persons hand was shown in one of the pictures." Ash says. "Wait, what did the hand look like?" Hunter Green Steve asks. "Well, we don't know yet. They only caught the color." Cheya says. "Oh shoot. What are we supposed to do then?" Trevil says. "We try to find this person and convince everyone it isn't Leroy." Nickle says. "How are we supposed to collect evidence though if we go out to find this person?" Hunter Green Steve asks. Cheya looks at Nickle's Go Pro camera and smiles realizing they could collect evidence.