Stay Cautious

Leroy, Hunter Green Steve, Trevil, Nickle, Ash and Cheya head out to town to look around for any sight of the person. Nickle had her go pro camera attached around her body as a way to record evidence if they find any sign of the person. Leroy noticed some people were looking at him and his friends while they were walking around town. "Is this a good idea?" Trevil asks after noticing. "We'll defend you Leroy." Nickle says. Leroy looked around the town. Chips then walked out of an alleyway. "Hey! Chips!" Nickle exclaims. Chips looked at them. "Oh! Hey guys!" She said running over to them, "What are you guys doing?" "Trying to look for that person attacking Earth. We're trying to be cautious though because people suspect Leroy is the one behind this." Ash says. "Oh god. Is that why you have your go pro Nickle?" Chips asks. "Yeah. I need to record evidence anyway." Nickle says. "Okay. But we-" Chips stops after someone shouts Leroy's name. They all look over. There were some police officers here. "Uh oh." Nickle says. "Leroy, get behind us." Ash says. "Uh. I'd really rather not. I'm not letting you get hurt." Leroy says. He doesn't get behind his friends and stays put as to protect his friends. "Can we please explain?" Cheya asks. "We need to question Leroy." One of the police officers say. "Alright fine. But we're coming with him." Hunter Green Steve says. "Fine. Come on." The other police officer says. They all head to the police station. Leroy is put into a room with another police officer to be questioned by them. "I know you don't trust me at all. I seriously wasn't the person who has been doing this though." Leroy says to the police officer. "I know it wasn't you Leroy." The police officer then says. "Huh? I thought everyone in the world thought I was behind this." Leroy says confused. "Many people think you are the one behind this but let me tell you something. I've trusted you ever since you saved our world. A lot of the police officers here are suspecting you are the one who's behind this but just know, I trust you still. I know you wouldn't try to hurt us." The police officer says. "Thank you. But I wish I was more trustworthy to other people." Leroy says putting his hand on the table. "Well, I've been trying to make people believe you aren't the one behind this but do you maybe know this person?" She asks. "No. I haven't known any person who would be the one behind this. Plus, there's no way for me to know. As long as he's disguising himself then I don't know how I would be able to know." He says. The police officer looks back at the door. "Didn't Nickle have a go pro?" She asks. "Yes. She got that for her birthday." Leroy says. "Then maybe if you find the person behind this. You can record evidence. If you do, bring it back here." The police officer says. Leroy slams his hand on the table. "Just wish us luck in being able to." He says. The police officer nods. Leroy leaves the room. The police officer allowed him to leave so he was alright. "What did you find out?" Ash asks. "Well, found out that police officer still trusts me. They want us to try and record evidence and bring it back here." Leroy says. "That shouldn't be a problem." Nickle says adjusting her camera. Leroy nods. But then he winces. "Leroy, are you okay?" Chips asks. "Oh no." Leroy says.