Night Attack

That night was stormy and it was raining heavily. The thunder woke Leroy up. He had been sleeping a bit. He yawns. He then looked outside his room and noticed that the lights were off and no one was there currently. He dismissed that as it was nighttime. But then he thought it was a little strange that he was the only one there currently. "Oh forget this." He says. He takes off the Surgical Drains and stands up. He winces a bit from the pain in his chest but he was wanting to check for anything around. He looks outside the door for anyone but didn't see anyone yet. He started looking around for anyone who he might not be seeing. But as he was walking, he noticed something on the ground near one of the desks. "Huh?" He says. He walks further but then he gasps in fear. There was a doctor on the ground but he was dead. His throat had been slit. Leroy couldn't believe it. He kneeled down. The doctor was definitely dead. He sighs and stands back up. He looked for a phone to try and call Nickle or any of his other friends. He went inside another room. He still couldn't find a phone. "Damn. How hard is it to find a phone?" He asks himself. But then he hears a sound outside the room. He peers outside the door but nobody was there. But then when he looked away from the door, the Yellow Steve who attacked him earlier appeared behind him. He still had his cloak on with his hood up but his sleeve was still ripped and it showed his arm. It was definitely yellow and the same body feature as Leroy. Leroy turns around and gasps when he saw him. The Yellow Steve slices his arm open. He screams. He doesn't let this stop him and before the Yellow Steve hits him again, he's able to put up his shield. "Should have done this sooner." Leroy says. The Yellow Steve tries to break the shield but fails. But then a police officer enters. "Hey what's going-" he starts to say. The Yellow Steve stabs him in the neck. Leroy gasps. He puts down his shield and hits the Yellow Steve away with his navy diamond strength. Leroy first checks to see if the police office is alive but he wasn't then he rushes out of the room and down the hallway. The Yellow Steve leaves the room and throws a sword at Leroy and it hits him in the leg knocking him to the ground. The Yellow Steve began approaching him. Leroy is able to get himself up but he was limping so he couldn't move that fast. He didn't have his weapons currently and was pretty weak so he couldn't fight all that much. The Yellow Steve takes out his own phone and dials Chips number. Chips was back at her house. She answers when she sees her phone was ringing. "Hello?" She says. "Hello Chips. I'll tell you something. Your friend here is in danger and I'll give you two options." The Yellow Steve says. Chips gasps and stands up. "What are you doing?" She asks. "Your friend Leroy is in danger so I'll give you two options." The Yellow Steve says. Chips gasps and rushes outside to her car to quickly drive to the hospital. "Please don't hurt him." She says after putting her phone call on the radio. "Like I said, two options. Either Leroy dies or Nickle does." The Yellow Steve says. Chips gasps. "Please! Don't hurt them! I can't afford to lose another one!" She says. "Tick tock Chips. I'm here where Leroy is now. Make your decision." The Yellow Steve says. Chips is able to pick up Sally secretly. She was driving pretty fast so she was able to make it to the Police Station fast. "Well, Chips? Your decision?" The Yellow Steve says. "Please don't!" Chips exclaims. She finally makes it to the hospital with Sally. "Why haven't you made your decision?" The Yellow Steve asks. He makes it to Leroy and pushes him to the ground then puts his foot on his back to stop him from moving. Leroy was very weak currently so he couldn't get him off. "Didn't you ever learn the lesson, don't get distracted?" Chips says. The Yellow Steve looks up. The elevator door opens and Chips shoots the Yellow Steve off of Leroy. It only hit him in the chest so he was able to run. Chips runs over and grabs Leroy. Sally rushes over and makes sure The Yellow Steve was gone. But then he gets up and rushes at her knocking the gun from her hand and tries to stab her but she's able to kick him away. She picks up her gun and shoots him several times causing him to hit his head on the desk and this knocked him out. "Sally come on!" Chips shouts. They all get in the elevator and Chips sets the floor but then Sally keeps the door open so she can exit the elevator. "Sally, what are you doing?" Leroy asks. "I need to shoot him in the head." She says. "What? No! You're going to die if you go back there!" Chips shouts. "I know." Sally says. She takes her hand off the elevator door and it closes. She turns back and reloads her gun. She sighs. She makes it back to the Yellow Steve and was about to shoot him but a phone call interrupts her. Then the Yellow Steve wakes up and looks up then he kicks her away. She tries to shoot him but he dodges and rushed at her. She dodges his attack but then he grabs her arm and makes her lose the gun. It also then shoots causing them both to duck. They both look at each other for a second but he grabs her by the chest and slams her against the wall. She tries to kick him away but something was keeping her from kicking him. He unsheathes a sword and stabs her in the neck. She gasps and spits out her blood. She began sliding down the wall from her dying. The Yellow Steve stares at her keeping the sword lodged in her neck until she finally died. He rips the sword out of her neck. Then he turns away from her and then takes off his hood. He was a Yellow Steve but he had completely black eyes and cuts all over his face. He laughs.