The Murderer Revealed

Leroy thought for a moment. So far from what they know, Nickle, Hunter Green Steve, Trevil, Professor Red and the top class Yellow Steve had disappeared. Five of his probably most important friends, all technically being family. He knew the Yellow Steve murderer was behind this and he was taking away his friends one by one. Leroy turns back to them. "We need to head down there now." He says pointing down the corridor. "Why?" Lee asks. "I'm sensing something. Somehow. Shadow Sabre is usually the only one who makes me sense different things. That's kind of odd." Leroy says. Lee taps his foot a bit. Leroy gestures for them to follow. Leroy makes sure to keep them in his sight. He sighs sadly. Realizing that his friends have disappeared and may have been captured and or worse, killed. He never can take losing friends at all. That was his main weakness which may have been what the Yellow Steve was doing. Leroy gasps realizing that's exactly what he was doing. Leroy had to know this Yellow Steve well because he knew his weakness. Losing friends or family was his weakness. This Yellow Steve probably wanted him to be heartbroken enough that Leroy could not fight so that he could kill him. Leroy sighs. Lee turned back and gasped. "Leroy! Watch out!" He exclaims. Leroy gasps. Lee rushes at Leroy and pushes him out of the way before the Yellow Steve stabbed him. Leroy looked back and saw Lee had disappeared too. Forest Steve gasped. "LEE!" Leroy exclaims standing up. "Oh my god." Forest Steve says. "Lee. No." Leroy says. He closes his eyes and almost started crying. Even though Leroy was strong, he could never deal with losing his family. "Leroy. I'm sorry." Forest Steve says putting his hand on his shoulder. Leroy looks at him sadly. "I'm sorry. I just can't deal with losing friends or family." He says. "I understand your pain. I've lost enough friends and family to know exactly how that feels." Forest Steve says. Leroy remembered that Forest Steve had lost Genesis, the other Forest Steves, the Desert Steves and all the other Biome Steves. He knew Genesis and the other Biome Steves had died too because he saw them all in the World Beyond when he was still dead. Forest Steve put his hand on Leroy's back. "It is currently just us two. We will find them. Don't worry." He says. Leroy nods. They began walking the rest of the way down. Leroy used his own sense to know how far they need to go. "Do any of your powers work?" Forest Steve asks. Leroy tries to use the Navy Diamond and the Core but they both didn't work either. "Damn it. Now I can't use my powers at all to fight." He says. "You still have your sword and the hammer at least." Forest Steve says. "Good point." Leroy says. But then they come up to a door. "Huh?" Forest Steve says. Leroy opens it. They then enter into a large empty room. "What is this place?" Leroy asks. "I don't know." Forest Steve says. But then Forest Steve screams. Leroy gasps and looks back at him but now he was gone. "Forest Steve?" He says. No response. "Forest Steve no!" Leroy exclaims. But then someone laughs. Leroy gasps and looks on. The Yellow Steve was back. His hood was up. "Glad to see you here Leroy." He says. "What did you do with my friends?" Leroy asks. "Oh there's no need to know that right now. Right now, it is time I tell you who I really am." The Yellow Steve says. He takes off his cloak. Leroy gasps. His skin wasn't yellow at all. It was all gray. He had red eyes and avulsions all over him. He was wearing armor that covered his chest and his abdomen so they wouldn't be able to hurt him there easily. "What are you?" Leroy asks. "Don't tell me you don't recognize me." The murderer says. "Who..." Leroy trails off and gasps. He began backing away. "I'm no longer the person you knew. I never died. But it was your fault I fell. So I want revenge. But it seems your crown can hold protection so I will need you to take it off. I'm one who helped you but I fell to the darkness. Literally." The murderer says. Leroy gasps again. "Red Steve." He says.