Happy Birthday Baby

Start from the beginning

"She told me to also tell you that you were never a mistake and you were the best thing she created and she lost herself once she lost your father, but that wasn't an excuse to abuse you as a child. She'll never forgive herself for the hurt she caused you and she hopes someday that you two can have some type of relationship, but she respects that if you choose not to have a relationship with her at least keep that relationship with your brother." We all waited for Chloe to say something but she didn't. Her face was red from the crying she was doing. We watched as she looked up at our mother and pulled her into a big hug. Chloe cried so hard that it made everyone else cry. We never seen Chloe cry so emotionally. She has always keep her emotions under-Wraps. Crying wasn't her thing, and because we are finally seeing a real raw emotion come from the blonde it made everyone feel those emotions. We all cried together for a bit before watching the home videos. 

Chloe POV

later that night Kaylee and I had been playing video games in the game room, but every now and then we'd steal a kiss from each other, Giggles roamed the room after every kiss.  As our passion grew stronger to be close our sense of setting would fade. There was a moment of seriousness in the air when we began playing a Call Of Duty match. It was me and a enemy player left in the match. The enemy player had only throwing axes, and I had one in the chamber. Everyone knows you only get two throwing axes in a match, and somehow I managed to get him to throw one, and miss me by an inch. 

"Babe, just rush him." Kaylee suggests nervously. I did as told and won the match with a headshot. One of my best plays in a while. 

"Nice play fucker." A man congratulates me through the tv speakers. Kaylee and I both look at each other before bursting in laughter. Out of excitement Kaylee hopes in my lap and showers me with playful kisses. One kiss lost its way and found its on my lips creating this euphoric atmosphere. If gravity wasn't a thing I would be floating towards the stars. 

"Nice play fucker." Kaylee seductively whispers in my ear. 

Kaylee's words caused a fire to ignite within me, without warning I pick up Kaylee and carry her. She wraps her legs around my waist for support as I walk her over to the pool table. She lets me go as she feels the pool table beneath her. I roughly attack her neck causing her breathing to stagger a bit. In this moment, I feel like a hungry vampire ready to eat, but her source of food is her lover and no amount of hunger would ever blind her from hurting her lover.  I mindlessly kiss down her neck and grab her hands and place them on my waist. "Fuck that feels good." she moas as her head falls back in pleasure. 

"Hey guys! Adam wants to watch a movie, are you guys down?" Addison yells from upstairs. The sudden change in atmosphere caused us to regain our senses, and I quickly step back so Kaylee could get off the pool table. "Yeah, that's cool." I yell as Kaylee and I fixed our clothes. 

"coming down!" Addison says.

It felt let Addison knew what Kaylee and I were up to. While Tiffany and Addison were setting up Kaylee gave me a quick meaningful kiss before whispering in my ear. "We'll finish this later." Her words almost come out as a purr, rolling right off her tongue and down my spine causing shivers. Everyone sat in their normal spots, Tiff and Addison were on one couch while Adam and I shared the other couch with Amy and Kaylee. Kaylee had the left armrest while Adam had the right, which left Amy and I in the middle. 

"So... What are we watching?" Adam Asks curiously. I watch as Tiff and Addison whisper with each other and giggle. After their little laughing session they both grow a mischievous smile. They must have thought of something great if they both are in agreement, but I don't trust those evil smirks. 

"Why don't we watch something scary?" Tiffany suggest. If this was an evil plan from the love birds then they sure know how to play it off innocently, but everyone agreed, even Kaylee. We still didn't know what scary movie to watch. Not even a minute past and Addison already had an idea. "How about we The Conjuring?" She ask. Everyone but Kaylee agree with the movie, and majority wins. I look over at Kaylee and she already looks a bit scared. I notice she starts to fidget with her finger so I grab ahold of her hand and lace my fingers with hers. While Adam checked to see if we had the movie in the DVD or Blu-ray bin, Amy got us snacks at the snack bar.