Sk : Athu namma family la new members varaanga.. (she whispered in his ears)
Ak : Yaaru un friends-ah..

Sk : Edheyy.. frnds-ah..?? Aiyoo.. (she groaned in disappointment)
Ak : Pinna, namma cousins-ah?? (He asked and she sighed heavily)

Sk : Yov... nee elaam seriyana.. che..

  She turned otherside pouting making him total confuse..

Ak : Aii.. yaaru varaanga nu sollitu padu di..
Sk : Urghhh.. en boyfriends varaanga.. (she said irritatedly turning towards him)
Ak : Edheyy..

Sk : Ada loosu maama na pregnant-ah irukke..
Ak : Oh.. avlo dhana-

   His eyes widen at realization and words stucked on his throat..

Ak : Na.. appa.. sivu namma.. (he asked with tear filled eyes while hugged him tightly and said)
Sk : Namma appa amma aaga pore..

Ak : Thank you so much di.. (saying he kissed her whole face) This is my happiest day for ever.. thanks for this day..

Sk : I love you Maama.. (she kissed his cheeks)

~~~~~

  Deepa entered into Ashwin's room and found sivaangi crying with her cute little bump and ashwin was sitting in a corner holding a raw mango..

Deepa : Sivu.. enaachu da..
Sk : Inga paarunga deepa ma en maanga maama thara maatingidhu.. (she complained like a child)

  Deepa glared ashwin who was eating the raw mango..

Ak : Ma already ava 5 saapte.. idhu ennodadhu..
Deepa : Chi vekkama illa.. neeyum pregnant-ah irukkiya enna??
Ak : Ma idhu romba nalla irukku.. naanum konjam saptukuren..(with puppy eyes)

Sk : Mudiyaadhu enakku en Maanga venum.. kudu..

  She pulled the mango and ate moaning in the taste and he pouted at her..

Deepa : Dei unakku oru kolandha varapogudhu.. neeye kolandha maari nadandhukadha.. summa maanga thenga nu solli.. hmm.. (she murmured and left)

  Ashwin was busy admiring his wife who was sleeping when massaging her legs.. She was looking super cute making him chuckle..

Ak(mv) : Unna maari oru kozhandha podhum di enakku..

~~~~

After few years..

  Ashwin felt continuous tap on his face and opened his eyes to witness his 2 year old daughter aathvika and saathvika giggling looking at him.. He felt blessed at the sight.. he got up and kissed both their cheeks and got engrossed playing with them.. Sivaangi admired the sight with a smile..

Sk : Hlo, time enna aagudhu nu sir kku theriyuma..

Ak : Iru di..
Sk : Maama.. time aagudhu.. seekram kulichitu vaanga.. ponga..
Ak : Hmm.. seri nee en rendu paapa va yum ready pannu.. na tak nu varen.. (he said pinching her nose)

   Sivaangi made her daughters to wear matching cute frock and they two were giggling jumping on the bed.. Ashwin got ready in a black pant and a white shirt with a silver blazer while sivaangi got ready in a beautiful designer silver saree..

  They came downstairs with their daughters and deepa smiled at the sight.. Soon they left to the spot after finishing their breakfast.. They spotted their family along with his frnds and her frnds..

Rak : Paapa..

  Rakshan lifted aathvika from her arms making her pout..

Sk : Thangam, papa vanthadhum enna maranthuten la..
Rak : Acho sry thangam..

Sk : Anni.. (sivaangi hugged saranya (wife of rakshan) while she welcomed her with a smile)
Sk : Unga aalu kku idhe maari konjuradhukku seekrama oru papa va pethu kudunga..

  She said in a teasing tone and left leaving a blushed couple behind.. Kavin and teju was busy playing with saathvika when sivaangi arrived there..

Sk : Akka epdi irukeenga?? Ulla irukura aal enna solludhu.. (she asked patting her little bump)
Teju : Nalla irukken di chella kutty..

Ka : Ava nalla dha irukku, aana night mood swings nu solli enna paduthura paadu irukke..
Ak : Dei nee mattuma da naanum neraya experience panni irukken.. (he said walking towards them and sivaangi fake glared him)

  They chit chatted for a while... Sivaangi ran to her sister and arjun who were coming with their 3 year old son Abinav.. She lifted Abhi and welcomed them.. Ashwin welcomed arjun with a hug.. Soon the boys got engrossed in a conversation and the girls also while the elders got busy with their grandchilds..

  Sivaangi smiled surprisingly seeing sam and his girlfriend naina there..

Sk : Dei vara maatenu sonne..
Sam : Un veetu function varama irupena vaangi..

  She smiled in response and welcomed naina with a   warm hug which was reciprocated by her also.. Soon it was the time for inauguration..

Ak : Appa,Aama neenga dha idha inaugurate pannanum..(he said extending the scissors towards them)

Vinod : Dei naanga en da?? Idhoda motha idea vum un pondattiyodadhu dha.. avala cut panna sollu da..
Sk : Athelaam mudiyaadhu, naanga already plan panni dha vachirundhen, ungala vachu dha idha inaugurate pannanum nu.. (she said and he smiled in agreement)

"DEEPA HOSPITAL"

  His parents cut the ribbon with a smile on their face and happy applauses filled there.. Ashwin and sivaangi got busy dealing with guests and others were having great time with their family..

  Ashwin looked around and smiled contently folding his hands and soon felt a tap on his shoulder.. He pulled his wife happily wrapping his arms around her..

Ak : Thank you di.. (he said kissing his temple)

Sk : Aii.. Thank you mattum sonne, apdiye vittu poiduve..(she said making him chuckle)

Ak : Illa sivu, en life la oru vaati kooda na nenachadhu illa, intha maari elaam.. Aana nee enaikku en life vandhiyo, my life complete changed and you created a magic around my life.. I am very lucky to get you di.. Enakku idhu podhum..

Sk : You made me to do magic.. intha Ashwin illana intha sivaangi illa maama.. I will be there for you always..

Ak : I love you di..
Sk : I love you da maama..

  And their lips curved seeing their happy family chit chatting and giggling..

     THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER..........

                             ♡THE END♡

Hope you all liked the ending...

Marakaama vote pannunga,comnt pannunga..

Forgive my mistakes..

Loves only
Nehzz..