Reunion 2

(Word count:- 1047 )

Author's POV

"Ahemmmm!" A fake cough was not all they needed to break the trance they were in so our naughty girl decided to scream and this was enough to startle them and come out of the trance.

"Adriti! What what?" Aryan who was concerned about his sis started to check her.

"Bhai! Ami toh bhalo but tui and boudi toh......." She started laughing before completing the sentence.

Both of them were very embarrassed by now but what shocked Aksita was that the tips of his ears have started to become Lil red.

"Ahem! We should leave now or we will get late." Saying so Aryan started to move out.

"Adriti Dii! Please lock the door and call us if you have any problem, ok!" Aksita said moving out.

"Sita! Sita! Where are you? Come fast!" They heard Aryan's voice. Hearing this Aksita bid adieu to Adriti and moved towards the car.

Aksita's POV

In the Party............

The pary was being held in a Pub. I absolutely despise alcohol and alcoholics. So I was not very pleased with a party being held in here and above all, to attend this party. But I kept in to myself and moved out of the passenger seat of Aryan's car.

"Let's get in Sita!" Came a excited voice of Aryan.

"Aren't you excited a little too much Mr. Dasgupta" I asked holding his hand.

"Sure I am Mrs. Dasgupta!" Teased Aryan making me blush a little.

After that we went inside to meet his friends.

"Hey! Whose this? Mr. Police officer ha!! Finally became a Police?" A lean figure with subtle beard chuckled looking and Aryan.

"Abhay! How are you mate? Long time no see?" Aryan and Abhay both hug each other.

"And whose this beautiful lady by your side Mr.? Your Sister?" He asked breaking the hug and eyeing me from head to toe.

"No! And eyes here!" Came a stern voice of Aryan and soon I felt a strong arm wrapping around my waist.

"Aryan! Boudi!" I heard a voice coming from behind us We turned to look and there stood Rutvik Da. He waved at us and soon joined us by now Mr. Abhay was looking very embarrassed. I guess so cause he was not even meeting out eyes.

"I am sorry! I said so" He apologized.

"Hmm! Let me introduce you both. Sita this is Abhay, my batch mate and Abhay this this Aksita, my wife. Hope you understood and would never mistake again!" Aryan was gritting his teeth while saying this.

"Yea...." Mr. Abhay was cut off by a shrill voice.

"Aryaaannnnnnn! You're finally here!" Said the owner of this shrill voice, a very beautiful lady.

"Good evening Raima!" Aryan replied in a bitter voice.

"OH Aryan not Raima! It's Rima! By the way I missed you so so much." She said kissing on his left cheek. And now this snapped something within me. I know one thing and that is I am very very possessive and jealous type of a person. I didn't at a bit no no atom na elctron size, like this kiss n greet. But much to my relief and Ms.Raima na sorry Rima's dissmay Aryan moved a little back clearly indicating that he didn't like it too. After that taking the que I guess this Ms. Kissing everyone left.

"Hey! Everyone let's dance! And as I can see most of you have a partner here with you, we'll have couple dances." Said the MC.

"Would you like to dance with me Sita!" Astonished would be less to what I am feeling right now. This I can't talk so romantic is asking me for a dance. I looked at him again to confirm if I heard right but looking at the forwarded hand I gave in.

And after that we dance it was slow and sensual music. Aryan's right hand was having my left hand and his left hand rested on my waist giving me tiggles over there. I placed my right hand on his chest and we danced in synchronization.

"Sita! You're looking so so beautiful that I just wanna take you back home. Get inside our room and free your body from the cages of this dress especially both your boobs. I just always want to free them from the cages of your bra." His breath was fanning all over my neck and left ear. I was blushing hard due to these Shameless talks of this Shameless man.

"The way I want to take it in my mouth and suck them so so hard that when you'll again wear those prison like bra. It will pain and you'll remember our passion while looking like a red strawberry." God! This man, all his dirty talks were making me melt in his arms and I was having a very wet feeling down there.

After this the music stopped and I went down hurriedly to drink the alcohol free drink. I was a mesh by then. I heard the melodic laugh of my man behind me but I didn't have the courage to look behind.

The Party was on, it has been 1 hour that we came here and now I am sitting on a couch getting bored and Aryan was taking to some of his old friends near the bar area. I was absolutely not happy with him drinking even though it's just a light alcoholic drink. I would talk about it to him after we reach home.

"Akiii!" I heard a very familiar voice.

"You! What are you doing here? How are you?" I asked the very familiar person, whom I know from last 5 years. My very good friend, Viyom aka Om.

"Good! What about you?"
"I am good too."

After a few lite jokes and talks of life he asked me for a dance.

Hii,

Iksita here.

Hope you like the Chapter.

Do comment your thoughts about it.

I am very thankful to you all as you've not left me and are continuously supporting me. ❤

And please please comment and let me know what you all feel about the story. I would really like to know all your thoughts. The comments you all do even the littlest one means a lot lot to me.

So make sure to vote, share and comment. And the silent readers too. Please comment and vote. 😄

Also,
Smile please 😁😁.

Also, Smile please 😁😁