Wedding

(Word count:-        1355             )

Aksita's POV:-

It is my Mehendi today and if you all think that why so fast then let me tell you all what happened after the Asirvad that day.

Flashback:-

"So wifey get read to be mine. And you know I am quite possessive." Saying this in a deep husky voice he bit my neck. I hissed due to the pain so he started licking and sucking the area. Oh God What is happening! And why the duck am I not protesting?

I came back to my senses hearing Shrot's voice. I think he to understood what he was doing so he just straightened up and walked towards the door but before leaving turned a little and said," Cover that properly if you mind people outside to think something  different though I don't mind being talked about." He was smirking and looking at my neck, where he kissed just now. Unconsciously I touched the area and hissed in pain,it was still hurting.

After he went out, I picked Shrot up with me and stood infront of the mirror in my room. What I saw there left me embarrassed and my cheeks flushed 😳. He gave me a hickey that too so deep. God! How will I go out with this.

I looked around to find my concealer or foundation but found none, then I remembered that Puchi took them to the other room, which is across the living room.

After thinking hard I opened my long hairs and kept all of them on my right shoulder so that it could hide that hickey. God I can't believe he is the all serious Aryan whom I knew. He has changed a lot in the decade or was he always like this?

"Mon!" I heard someone calling me so I took Shrot with me and went out. There I got to know that Mom and everyone was going back now. So I went out with Shrot still in my arms. Mom tried take him but he being the stubborn baby did not leave me. Atlast Aryan came to take him. He leaned a little too much.

"Bou! Oi ta dakte to thik parecho. But it's ok ek bar Amar namer sidur ta poro tarbo toh ato thake ki ar dakte parbena." He said this in his husky voice in a mere whisper pointing towards the love bite.
(Wife! You have covered that well. But it's ok one you wear the vermillion of my name then there will be so many of them that you will not be able to hide it.)

He took Shrot from me and all of them bid bye.

2 days after the ceremony Bijoy uncle called and said that they talked to some priest/ astrologer and he said that there was a excellent date to get married and the date was  just 2 months away. He also added that there was no further dates as excellent as this one and si everyone accepted it. From that day all of them are busy due to the marriage.

Flashback over.

And the date fixed was tomorrow. Yes tomorrow is my wedding. Though both I and Aryan did not talk after that but Adriti Di talks daily. I was already for the Mehendi though it's not a ritual in our weddings but for fun everyone decided that it should be held and my sisters are all gonna perform some dances too. I was very happy looking at all of their faces having big fat smiles.

"Diiiiiiii!" I heard voices and went outside for the Mehendi.