Baby in the house!

(Word count -   1311  )

Author POV-    

It was evening and everyone was enjoying it with their own groups some gossiping, some singing and Dancing. Small kids were also playing here and there and there giggles are like music floating in the air. There was no function in the evening today. Both the bride and groom's side guests were enjoying together mingling with each other. But our poor Riya and Piyush were not allowed to meet each other before marriage so both were in there rooms brooding.😅🤣

"Aree Baba! Snacks achhe ki name?" Asked a guest loudly.(Is there any snacks or not?)

"Uncle anchi ek minute please!" Said Aksita coming with the tray of snacks along with another girl. Both of them were laughing and climbing upstairs with those trays in hand. After serving all of the guests snacks both the girls sat down holding their share of snacks.
(Uncle 1 min coming.)

"It is so delicious mmmm" Saying this Aksita put another chicken pokora inside her mouth.

"True Aksita " Said the other girl sitting next to her.

"Aadriti Di do you think we should sit here or should go and tease our soon to be married couple huh?" Asked Aksita with mischievous dripping from her face.

"Good Idea let's tease Piyush as Riya is being teased every now and then so .." Suggested Aadriti.

"Yes! Let's do it." Saying this she threw the now empty paper plate in the dustbin and spoon in the dustbin.

Both these ladies started going to the other side of the hotel where the groom's room was.

As they were going Aadriti felt that she needs to go to washroom so she gave directions to Aksita and went the way they came from.

Aksita's POV-

"Aksita go straight and turn left the 3rd room on the right hand side is Piyush's room." Saying this Aadriti Di went away.

Aadriti Di is really sweet and entertaining, I met her today in the morning after applying Mehendi and we both clicked on. She is Piyush jiju's cousin sister. She said she has 2 brother's elder to her. Well let's think about her later and find Piyush Jiju's room first.

I stared moving towards the room when heard a crying sound more like a baby crying.  Baby! But as much I know none of Piyush Jiju's cousin's were married, then how will a baby come? Leave it I must have had hallucination. I started moving but again heard the the sound this time clearly.

I rushed towards the sound and found it coming from a room. I knocked on the door but no one answered and the crying got louder. Without thinking more I rushed inside to see a little baby of 6-7 months crying loudly. The baby saw me and started throwing it's hands towards me. It my cue to pick the baby and I did so.

Baby

Baby

"Na na kande da! Puchai Amar kande na" I started cooing the baby.

(No! No! Don't cry! My cutie don't cry)