The Dinner

(Word count:- 726 )

Aksita's POV

I and Aryan came to Akriti's house for dinner. Well Shrot is also here with us but he is currently enjoying two bickering persons. Well, Akriti, Aryan and Me are sitting on the sofa while uncle and Aunt are bickering over who gets to take Shrot now. They look so cute bickering like that.

"Well.......... So how's life now?" I looked at her as she and I went to kitchen to keep the cold drink glasses back.

"It's ummm....good!" She replied a little hesitantly. I don't know why but I am thinking like this but

'Ringggggg' the doorbell rang and Aunt went to open the door.

"Akriti! Akriti! Beta dekh ke aseche!" An over excited voice of Aunt came from the door.
(Child look who came!)

Both of us look at each other and went out to see who it was. Well to say I was not surprised will be a very very very big lie. He was her long time crush too. So any guesses guys?

And if you guessed S.S, so congrats give yourselves an ice cream treat. 😋😋 (And if not or your still confused read the chapter 'a past memory' again.)

But the main question is why is Mr. Sapthagiri Sarkar or S.S here? I looked at Akriti with a questioning look but what I saw gave rise to more questions in me, as she stood there still as if she has seen a ghost and wants to run far away from it. I wanted to ask about it but decided to ask afterwards as there are a lot of people here.

"Akriti! Introduce him to Aksita." Aunty said smiling at Akriti. This made her come back to the scene here and she started trembling a little.

"Ak....Aksita! H....he is Sapthagiri Sarkar or S.S sir as you know and S.S she is Aksita, my best friend." She Introduced us stuttering a little at the starting.

"Riti! You forgot to add that I am you fiance too." He smiled sweetly again.

"Ohhh! It's Aksita! Hello, how are you now?" He said smiling and forwarded his hand for a shake.

"You remember me S.S" I asked a Lil surprised.

"Of course I do." He said smiling.

"Ok ok let's move inside." Aunt said leading him to the living room with us on tail.

"Ummm, S.S he is Aryan Dasgupta, my husband and that Lil guy over there is my Son, Shrot Dasgupta." I Introduced Aryan and Shrot to S.S.

"And Aryan this is Mr. Sapthagiri Sarkar or S.S, our professor back in college and also Akriti's fiance."

"Hello Mr. Dasgupta glad to meet you." He said forwarding his hand to Aryan.

"Same this side Mr. Sarkar" Aryan said taking his hand for the hand shake.

After that we all chit chatted a bit with Shrot enjoying the presence of all these new faces. It was finally time for dinner and we all went to the Dinning table but one thing that was odd in all this was that my ever chatterbox was quite and talked very less from the time S.S came. And I know that it's not that she us shy as she is never shy. Boldness is embedded in her personality.

Though the dinner went well with everyone chit chatting here and there except one and that was Akriti herself. I don't know what had happened but something was there. After the dinner we went back as Shrot was becoming cranky due to lack of sleep. But I promised myself to talk about this to Akriti tomorrow itself.

Hii,

Iksita here.

So how was the chapter? Do comment about your thoughts.

Finally, I am back again. I know, I know that the chapter is small and I am sorry about it. And also I would try to give regular updates.

Thank you to everyone who supported me throughout this and are till here. Love you all and again a lots of thank you. 🙏🙏

Also should the next chapter be of Aryan's Pov.

Do comment your thoughts the chapter. It means a lot to me.🥰 😄

I know many of you will do but then also do like, silent readers.

If Any of you like then they can follow or D.M me on my Insta account -
iksitaa

Also,
smile please 😁😁.