Meeting with dear friend

(Word count:- 1413 )

Aksita's POV

"Aryaaannnnnnn!" I shouted angrily and he looked at me, then looked around and then again looked at me smiling sheepishly. Like a child caught red handed doing to much naughtiness. Oh Kishna! How did I even fell in love for almost a decade with this man!

"Leave all that Aryan! I will do it. Tell me what you're trying to find." I asked him after calming myself a little.

"Woh! Sita I was trying to find my black shirt." He said with a guilty voice like a child who had been caught after messing all his new clothes with mud. Oh! How I wanted to laugh out loud but controlling myself I kept my face straight.

"Ok wait I will find it." Saying so I started picking all the clothes thrown here and there and finally found it under the bag. He must have kept it here and then put the bag above it, after that he forgot and did this mess.

"Here" I gave him and he smiled sheepishly before taking it and going to the washroom to freshn up. After that I picked everything and folded them properly before arranging them in the bag again.

In the evening............

"Aki! Aki!" And here comes my Traitor friend Akriti.

"Riti I am not talking to you! You didn't even call me once in these 4 days." I said in my fake angry voice.

"Yaar! Sorry I couldn't call you." She said in a sad voice but something was off as if she is sad and the cause of this sadness is not because of a menial matter like call but something more.

"But see I came to see you na!" She said with a smile but there was sadness in her eyes.

"Riti! Are you ok?" I asked her worried.

"Yes Aki! I am good. What will happen to me." She said that she is good but I don't think so. I know something is not ok with her but she is not telling me. I will leave it for now and give her some time.

"If you say so." "Mummmmmmmmaaaaa!" Soon we heard Shrot's voice who is being carried by sleepy Aryan as he slept a hour ago.

"Ha Amar Baba!" I said taking Shrot in my arms and he instantly wrapped his arms around my neck burying his face in my neck. He too woke up now only.

After that when I turned around Akriti looked at Shrot who is now cuddling me.

"Riti! This is Aryan Dasgupta my husband and this little koala here is Shrot Dasgupta, my baby." I said and I think Aryan finally noticed that some else was also present in the room other than his wife, that is me. He immediately looked attentive and ran his hand through his hairs to set them up.

"Hello JIJUUU! How are you? And I am sorry I couldn't attend your wedding as I was out of station." She started blabbering.

"It's ok Salisahiba! I am very good and it's good to meet you too." Aryan said chuckling a little.
(Sister in law)

"By the way Jiju I hope my friend doesn't do anything wrong with you? Actually she is like that only so don't mind if she talks something and does something else ok." Akriti said with a mischievous smile.

"Na na Akhono toh ooto soubhago hoi ni Amar." And this was Aryan playing along.
(No no till now I have not got the luck to see so.)

"Maaaaaa!" And here is my baby shouting to get back my attention to him. I am telling you all he is very very jealous, if I don't give him enough attention he would shout Ma and then poke me or do something to get my attention, even crying or falling back while he was sitting.